Quantcast

the random thought thread

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I often fantasize about winning the lottery. But being that I am too cheap to pay $2 for a Powerball ticket, I check the winning numbers just to make sure none of the numbers that I would have played come up. I always feel relieved when they don't.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Where I am from 13 year old kids murder 13 year old kids. That bothers me. I find it confusing that most folks can't grasp that.

Godric

Chimp
Apr 7, 2014
Wonder if people who do commercials ever feel weirded out by how many people's TV's they can be playing on in the world and the random crazy **** they can be doing during.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
listening to george noory...caller talking about google maps of the ocean floor and a hole resembling a womans vagina....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I swear I had no idea that Peanut butter could go bad. I eat very little Peanut Butter. I do not keep a log of when I bought things. Mustard and Hot Sauce never go bad.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
the Iranians I work with always speak at whisper volume when they talk to each other. Perhaps they think I can speak Farsi? Am I on to them?

I don't, and I'm not. Yet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Truth is I barely ride bikes. I am a terrible shot. And I suck at guitar. Seriously bad at guitar. The Racing Honda really isn't a Race Car. I just drive it like one...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Bored driving on the left hand drive, found another car right hand drive. Import law is month year 25 years after no froo froo from the gov. I take the car from England that came from Japland. It has only year on title you see. Sea faring boats begin your generator this is going to be a cold one.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i have a scotch tape dispenser in my cubicle at work. it gets used so rarely that it is dusty. if it were just a scotch dispenser, that would be a different story.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
One of my co-workers had me try some beef jerky that the flavor was "volcano". I'm slightly regretting that decision. It feels like a volcano is rumbling in my stomach at the moment but I don't think it's going to erupt from my mouth.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
And my elbow hurts. I did something to it skiing. Not sure how, but I think I got a little off balance and then somehow corrected it by dragging my pole and sort of "pushing off" of it. My elbow has been sore ever since. It's the one I broke in 2001. Anyone remember that thread? It's gone now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
And my elbow hurts. I did something to it skiing. Not sure how, but I think I got a little off balance and then somehow corrected it by dragging my pole and sort of "pushing off" of it. My elbow has been sore ever since. It's the one I broke in 2001. Anyone remember that thread? It's gone now.
You bring shame upon us. Buck up and go out and finish your yard work princess. If you keep coddling yourself you will further disappoint us and we will have to ban you. Now get back out there and make us proud skippy....