Quantcast

This is what's wrong with The Industry™

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You would think being one of the top players in the game and with sponsors like Red Bull, he wouldn't even need to think about opening a fundraiser of any type.

The heck? :confused:

bagtagley

Monkey
Jun 18, 2002
VA
Spartan/Tough Mudder folks are trail runners with ADD, and as we all know, trail runners don't do trail work.

Semi-related, I did the Wintergreen Spartan a couple of times. The course used the old DH trails, and passed the ruins of some of the old wooden features. Kinda sad to see all the work those guys put in rotting on the side of the trails they built.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No beer holder no care.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
The stupid... it hurts. So much. :mad:
Thats just from the auto industry lizzards, its to trick the poor deluded fans of sports dump trucks, i mean porsche, into thiking that the car is so awsome that the bike will be as well. Looks like it will handle better than the car because at least the engine isnt behind the rear axle...... The people who buy shit like this ride it down the street twice then leave it sitting in their sterile looser garrages.

Cerberus75

Monkey
Feb 18, 2017
Thats just from the auto industry lizzards, its to trick the poor deluded fans of sports dump trucks, i mean porsche, into thiking that the car is so awsome that the bike will be as well. Looks like it will handle better than the car because at least the engine isnt behind the rear axle...... The people who buy shit like this ride it down the street twice then leave it sitting in their sterile looser garrages.
LMAO me and a buddy got into an argument about the 911. I told him the Camen/Boxer is one of the best handling cars for every day use, but Porsche castrated it so it won't compete with its flagship.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
LMAO me and a buddy got into an argument about the 911. I told him the Camen/Boxer is one of the best handling cars for every day use, but Porsche castrated it so it won't compete with its flagship.
The new Cayman GT4 is pretty legit with its natural aspirated 4.0l 6 head motor.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You should get one Nick, treat yourself.
View attachment 138071
I thought hard about a cayman, definitely a better chassis than the 911. I did see a GT4 here a few months back, looked decent. For that price though I could have bought two of these and I can get to the trailhead with it. 305 section tires are amazing...until winter, lol. Sad day last weekend when I installed my winter wheels.
IMG_5734.JPG