jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am sure this will lead to the same result as the other investigations into the Bidens, Obamas, Clintons and voter fraud.

Let's see how many pardons Biden needs to shell out to friends, family, hisowndamnself, and administration members.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
So with much of Trump‘s inner circle indicted or convicted and that massive voter fraud so many people were talking about just last week, the morons are back to fapping to Hunter Biden?

I heard it goes super deep, it’s Kraken 2, deep sea edition.

Just the beginning...........................

No, just the continuation of inappropriate Trump fascist horseshit.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
And people wonder why Trump hid his taxes this whole time. :rofl:
Trumps taxes while a private citizen is nobody's business. Don't you find it a little odd that Biden being a career politician claimed he made a little over $400K in 2016, his 2019 taxes showed he now made over $16M. My guess, that $ came from Hunter and his China/Ukraine business dealings in which he had no experience in. Daddy hooked him up, just watch & see.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Trumps taxes while a private citizen is nobody's business. Don't you find it a little odd that Biden being a career politician claimed he made a little over $400K in 2016, his 2019 taxes showed he now made over $16M. My guess, that $ came from Hunter and his China/Ukraine business dealings in which he had no experience in. Daddy hooked him up, just watch & see.
Fucks sake....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I didn't know Hunter was an elected official.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So with much of Trump‘s inner circle indicted or convicted and that massive voter fraud so many people were talking about just last week, the morons are back to fapping to Hunter Biden?

I heard it goes super deep, it’s Kraken 2, deep sea edition.
Don't you find it at all interesting that during Trumps impeachment hearings the left was fawning over all these so called whistleblowers, that turned up zero proof and just "assumption"? Trump has had well over 100 people come forward saying they believe they witness some sort of election fraud with signed affidavits which can land them in jail for perjury if found to be lying. Yet no left side media wants to even bring it up, or look into it for that matter. Why? Ruins the narrative.

Getting back to Hunter, I think its going deeper than that. Its the potential president of the USA with possible business ties to China while Joe was VP. Joe Biden got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired during this time when they started looking into these business deals, in which was quid pro quo. There is proof on his computer as well as one of his business partners coming forward. Joe is in bed with China, and if he officially becomes president, he'll jump right back in bed with them. That's scary!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
or, instead of guessing like a moron you could just fucking google and not sound like a brainwashed retard

"But in the two years after he left the White House, Biden made $15.6 million, largely through speaking fees and book profits. He and Jill made $11 million in 2017 and $4.6 million in 2018, and paid $3.7 million in taxes in 2017 and $1.5 million in 2018, financial documents released by Biden's campaign last year show. "

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

You may have missed this from the article you posted.

"His father, President-elect Joe Biden, is not implicated"

Reading is hard, but we are here to help.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Don't you find it at all interesting that during Trumps impeachment hearings the left was fawning over all these so called whistleblowers, that turned up zero proof and just "assumption"?
Brian, JFC...
They turned up mountains of evidence, which led to convictions for fucks sake. Ignore it if you choose but it doesn't change the facts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Trump has had well over 100 people come forward saying they believe they witness some sort of election fraud with signed affidavits which can land them in jail for perjury if found to be lying. Yet no left side media wants to even bring it up, or look into it for that matter. Why? Ruins the narrative.
and when it came time to present that evidence in court, turns all those people either had no real actual evidence to present before a court of law, or just straight ghosted (most likely because they had no real actual evidence). 40+ court cases, every single one was either withdrawn or dismissed due to lack of evidence.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
1. The fuck they aren't.
2. See 1. Don't like it, don't run.
He's never been in trouble for tax fraud. Does he push the numbers around to benefit him? Absolutely! Is he breaking the law finding every tax loophole? Nope, not illegal and he doesn't write the tax laws. I'm willing to bet, every US tax paying citizen tries to write off every possible thing within the tax code to either pay less or get more back in April. Why? Because no one that I'm aware of wants to pay any more in taxes than they legally have too.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
the computer that was found by the blind guy?

:rofl:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Don't you find it at all interesting that during Trumps impeachment hearings the left was fawning over all these so called whistleblowers, that turned up zero proof and just "assumption"? Trump has had well over 100 people come forward saying they believe they witness some sort of election fraud with signed affidavits which can land them in jail for perjury if found to be lying. Yet no left side media wants to even bring it up, or look into it for that matter. Why? Ruins the narrative.

Getting back to Hunter, I think its going deeper than that. Its the potential president of the USA with possible business ties to China while Joe was VP. Joe Biden got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired during this time when they started looking into these business deals, in which was quid pro quo. There is proof on his computer as well as one of his business partners coming forward. Joe is in bed with China, and if he officially becomes president, he'll jump right back in bed with them. That's scary!
You might want to read that Muller report again. Also please stop talking about "the left", there is no such thing in the US.

And you are getting all jittery about someone having "ties to China" and have obviously no problem with the outright criminality of Trump and his cronies? That question mark is rhetorical, please don't respond.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And you are getting all jittery about someone having "ties to China" and have obviously no problem with the outright criminality of Trump and his cronies? That question mark is rhetorical, please don't respond.
Brian has ties to China. i bet he has a shitload of items in his house that were made there!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Brian, JFC...
They turned up mountains of evidence, which led to convictions for fucks sake. Ignore it if you choose but it doesn't change the facts.
Let's not forget that by the end of it Trump pretty much admitted what he had done, Senate republicans admitted what he had done but concluded that it was OK for a president to
Brian has ties to China. i bet he has a shitload of items in his house that were made there!
Like Brian's MAGA hat?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

yea, they're investigating it because......

"Federal authorities are investigating whether the material supplied to the Post by Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, is part of a Russian disinformation campaign. "

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Trump has had well over 100 people come forward saying they believe they witness some sort of election fraud with signed affidavits which can land them in jail for perjury if found to be lying. Yet no left side media wants to even bring it up, or look into it for that matter. Why? Ruins the narrative.
The best judge for these matters is the courts. Do they have standing? Was the case brought in a timely manner, instead of, say, waiting until Biden was declared the winner then calling a do-over like a 5 year old in a petulant fit? Is a witness credible? Do they have any proof?

To pick one of the I think 54 losses thus far for Trump's legal effort, see this Federal case in a Michigan district court:

Note that the court could have stopped at the first reason the suit was defective but they covered all bases to make it extremely clear that legally this was a piece of shit case with no merit.

Not allowed by 11th Amendment. Not allowed by mootness. Not allowed by laches. Not allowed because duplicative of state cases. Equal protection standing argument through vote dilution rejected. Elections clause argument rejected. No reasonable way to address the plaintiff's alleged injury even if it were true.

This particular one didn't address the evidence proper but shows how bad Trump's lawyers are at lawyering vs making press conferences, because the court had already established multiple times over that there was no there there in terms of an actual case.

Here's a nice filing regarding the quality of the purported expert witnesses for Trump's team:

Cliffs Notes: they are hacks and meet no legal standards to have their testimony accepted. Therefore their statements are worth as much as a used piece of kleenex.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I
He's never been in trouble for tax fraud. Does he push the numbers around to benefit him? Absolutely! Is he breaking the law finding every tax loophole? Nope, not illegal and he doesn't write the tax laws. I'm willing to bet, every US tax paying citizen tries to write off every possible thing within the tax code to either pay less or get more back in April. Why? Because no one that I'm aware of wants to pay any more in taxes than they legally have too.
He's never been convicted of tax fraud. I'd bet my bottom dollar that he is in all KINDS of trouble. He and his businesses have fought tooth and nail against courts reviewing his records for a reason. Because forensic examination would likely show decades of tax fraud. Like father, like son.

Nobody wants to pay more in taxes than they legally have to. On that we agree.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You might want to read that Muller report again. Also please stop talking about "the left", there is no such thing in the US.

I did read it, there was proof of some sort of Russia involvement, but nothing linked to the Trump campaign. Sit tight, more will be coming out on that, but not about the side you're against.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
or, instead of guessing like a moron you could just fucking google and not sound like a brainwashed retard

"But in the two years after he left the White House, Biden made $15.6 million, largely through speaking fees and book profits. He and Jill made $11 million in 2017 and $4.6 million in 2018, and paid $3.7 million in taxes in 2017 and $1.5 million in 2018, financial documents released by Biden's campaign last year show. "

Brian, probably:

Brian, JFC...
Brian, probably:

and when it came time to present that evidence in court, turns all those people either had no real actual evidence to present before a court of law, or just straight ghosted (most likely because they had no real actual evidence). 40+ court cases, every single one was either withdrawn or dismissed due to lack of evidence.
Brian, probably:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The best judge for these matters is the courts. Do they have standing? Was the case brought in a timely manner, instead of, say, waiting until Biden was declared the winner then calling a do-over like a 5 year old in a petulant fit? Is a witness credible? Do they have any proof?

To pick one of the I think 54 losses thus far for Trump's legal effort, see this Federal case in a Michigan district court:

Note that the court could have stopped at the first reason the suit was defective but they covered all bases to make it extremely clear that legally this was a piece of shit case with no merit.

Not allowed by 11th Amendment. Not allowed by mootness. Not allowed by laches. Not allowed because duplicative of state cases. Equal protection standing argument through vote dilution rejected. Elections clause argument rejected. No reasonable way to address the plaintiff's alleged injury even if it were true.

This particular one didn't address the evidence proper but shows how bad Trump's lawyers are at lawyering vs making press conferences, because the court had already established multiple times over that there was no there there in terms of an actual case.

Here's a nice filing regarding the quality of the purported expert witnesses for Trump's team:

Cliffs Notes: they are hacks and meet no legal standards to have their testimony accepted. Therefore their statements are worth as much as a used piece of kleenex.
Brian, probably:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
There are literally dozens of us. DOZENS!
That "far left" I hear so much about would be middle of the road social democracy in the rest of the developed world.

It's become increasingly hard to categorize political positions in the US since you only have two parties and one of them went completely batshit. I'm not even on board with some of the perceived liberal (if you guys are not going to join the metric systems could you at least use that word in the same manner as the rest of us pretty please?) circlejerk here, but what's a reasonable fellow gonna do when you only have fact free fascism and the Democrats to choose from?
Like any non insane person I'm gonna get under that big tent Biden pitched.