Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah, impressive work.

Meanwhile a woman's body was recently found in a lake strangled to death with a shoelace and police spent 5 minutes investigating and called it a suicide. No evidence points to a suicide other than it would be hard to find someone who did it.
twitter is the fbi of the people

That's in seattle?

Makes you think about those hanged black kids this past spring ruled suicides eh..........

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
twitter is the fbi of the people

That's in seattle?

Makes you think about those hanged black kids this past spring ruled suicides eh..........

yeah, just down the hill from me. You can tell she was poor and ugly or that would have been all over national news.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It's probably a good time to point out how the twitter to 'overpaid news media' pipeline works.

You just watched who did the work.

This is who will get the credit for this piece.

The reporter attributed the scoop within the first few paragraphs, he’s not taking claim for anything.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The reporter attributed the scoop within the first few paragraphs, he’s not taking claim for anything.
Oh I know.

But I've watched it happen too many times.

Did he link to where the work appears?

No

And the real rub is that the guy he cites isn't actually the guy who found out who it was.

It was this https://twitter.com/OpossumPress/status/1347745734200881152

check the time stamps

I just watched it play out in real time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh I know.

But I've watched it happen too many times.

Did he link to where the work appears?

No

And the real rub is that the guy he cites isn't actually the guy who found out who it was.

It was this https://twitter.com/OpossumPress/status/1347745734200881152

check the time stamps

I just watched it play out in real time.

The best part about all that is him staying with his mom at the hotel. Seems weird but Tennessee, ammirite?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The best part about all that is him staying with his mom at the hotel. Seems weird but Tennessee, ammirite?
listen to the hotel lobby video if you haven't :rofl:

Speaking of moms

Did you see the video of Derek Evans (the West Va legislator who filmed himself breaking into the capitol) getting arrested today and his fiddle mouth grandmother coming out defending him?

I'd link it but I can't find it now. The OG tweet from the news reporter was deleted. But HOL-Y WEST VIRGINNY

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
given the cesspool, god knows if this is real, but the speech pattern jives

This is why he needs to be removed now. Not 12 days from now, not Monday with impeachment hearings......NOW. He's incapable of learning.

These motherfuckers are going to be raising hell on the 17th and god knows what on the 20th.

parltrump.JPG

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Speaking of moms

Did you see the video of Derek Evans (the West Va legislator who filmed himself breaking into the capitol) getting arrested today and his fiddle mouth grandmother coming out defending him?

I'd link it but I can't find it now. The OG tweet from the news reporter was deleted. But HOL-Y WEST VIRGINNY

My father moved to WV for work in the 90s. Possibly one of the most continuously beautiful states on the East Coast, but woah those people. Everyone is a damned caricature.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Speaking of moms

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
.............aaaaand thank you very much. The "Look at me too!" shit on youtube is a little much. But at least he put the video at the beginning.

fiddles

amirite?

That actually wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I did appreciate the Pontiac in the driveway. Probably the only state where you can easily find one.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
That actually wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I did appreciate the Pontiac in the driveway. Probably the only state where you can easily find one.
A Bonneville was the number one choice for illegal (and legal) Mexicans here for years. It was a thing.
Until the skids and moms upgraded their SUV’s, and sold them cheap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A Bonneville was the number one choice for illegal (and legal) Mexicans here for years. It was a thing.
Until the skids and moms upgraded their SUV’s, and sold them cheap.

When I was in grad school a good friend of mine was from the middle of no where New Mexico. She always talked about how different it was. I knew she came from a poor rural area but I felt I wasn't too far off that myself growing up so I didn't think too much of it. It didn't really hit me until she pulled up one day in a Grand Prix with max tint windows, slammed to the ground with chrome wheels.

She was the oldest of 13 kids and grew up in a mobile home. All of her siblings that are old enough now have phds.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Twitter statement regarding Trump's suspension/perma-ban. They read Trump's statement about no going to the inauguration as a "wink-wink I won't be there" invitation to incite violence at the event. I'll admit it had not occurred to me that that statement could be viewed that way and I find it frightening considering what happened Wednesday.

Also, what's the deal with the 17th? Is that a nazi thing?