Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
thats going on the Canfield which is almost ready for next season, DHX and chainguide come monday, fork comes next friday, and then its ready. Ive got another SIC Bar/stem combo coming for the HT too :thumb:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ok y'all, I'm heading home for winter break in a matter of minutes, so for the next 3 weeks my computer access will be rather limited. If I don't eSee you guys, enjoy the holidays and I'll be back to wreak some eHavoc in January. Laters.

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
dexterq20 said:
Ok y'all, I'm heading home for winter break in a matter of minutes, so for the next 3 weeks my computer access will be rather limited. If I don't eSee you guys, enjoy the holidays and I'll be back to wreak some eHavoc in January. Laters.
Wanna hang out/go for a ride/put back a few beers/shots when you're back? Also, I need a new link for my Giant. IM me when you're home!

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
TheMontashu said:
whos fault is it i dont get a wheelin rig :usuk205754943654327890704532164446335644.46486:
Wow, 1,000 pointless posts!!! U ROOL!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!! U SUK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMOGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW- your avatar reminds me of when I am drunk and peeing anywhere I want to... like your mouth

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
NitroRClover: don't you hate it when you wipe and you get some poop in your fingernails then you can't get it out and your fingers smell like poop all day?

some one needs to get back in depends

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
elpimpdelano: get me a set of allens...now
imjesusnailmeup: you dont have allens and your putting your bike together?
elpimpdelano: maybe
imjesusnailmeup: come on

looks like manziman here takes the stuped award away from me

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Those are all jokes, but your spelling is the biggest joke. Besides whack a mole 22R. That game is GREAT FAWKERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ FFA QUESTION MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Status
Not open for further replies.