We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
T-Pirate said:
None of you guys are contributing anything remotely worth reading, nor do any of you stand a chance of joining tha cult, so you might as well stop posting.
look man I wish i saw cool like you guys and had a respect cape, but i have to settle for doing things that are worth while

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
DRB, I commend you. An excellent tale. On another note, my 20 month old cousin was rummaging through the **** on my floor and he dug through a pile of school books and other s**t and when he got to the new Decline, stopped to read it. What a pimp.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
T-Pirate said:
Hit the wall today....so sweet. I slept through the building of the takeoff unfortunately.
Yeah you did man, just ment that my tires were some of the first to plant it on the wall, it is massivly cool. We need to get some action pictures of it tomorow.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Curiouscaptian01 said:
Yeah you did man, just ment that my tires were some of the first to plant it on the wall, it is massivly cool. We need to get some action pictures of it tomorow.

screw tomorrow.....nownownownownownownownownownownownownownown

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Curb Hucker said:
a visa check card. Credit Cards cause unwanted trouble for me, so im trying to resist them
yea, I use my check card. wells fargo gave me platinum student visa, i'll only use it to bling people out or for emergencies....maybe emergency bling situation. PPIIYYUUMMPPP...it goes well with my spinner belt buckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.