Quantcast

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by The Kadvang
Ugh. Please never mention that again, for the children. I haven't seen it in a while, and now I remeber. My poor, innocent eyes. Thanks ITO.

;) :D
No problem....:D

Draco, as long as you don't mention anything to do with da caboose I think you'll be fine....these RESPECTers are a finicky bunch.....I don't think we should allow them to meet TG :p

The Ito(not exactly winning over the RESPECT crew)

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
To add to the list of RESPECTFULLY awful websites:
(I won't make these links out of respect for compusive link clickers)

goat.cx
lemonparty

yea

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Goatse died :(

Har har, my email is save_the_goatse@...com

The funny thing is, I had it before Goatse got shut down :D

(The real goatse)

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by jet
If I go to Birmingham this weekend I'll try to rig up a cape- and not get in a fight with the xc guys that poach the race course.

T-pirate, do you have any pics of that incident at Sugar?

I was so pissed I was shaking.
I dont think so, but it was really funny at the time. You were like "whats your name?!" "Whatever, I dont give a sh1t, I know the team, you wont be racing tomorrow!!"

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Greetings from China to my RESPECT CAPE CULT brothers.

This guy tried to RESPECT me with a wrench when I first tried to take his picture. But I snuck one in anyway when he wasn't looking, then he saw me and chucked a can at me but he was old and missed. This guy running the little cart to the right (who spoke very good English) said he is half crazy and actually will scream at his customers and hit them. I was going to invite him into the CULT but he was pretty pissed at me.

You can check out the rest of the pictures and commentary at
http://groups.msn.com/TheButlersBigAdventure

Attachments

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
DRB said:
Greetings from China to my RESPECT CAPE CULT brothers.

This guy tried to RESPECT me with a wrench when I first tried to take his picture. But I snuck one in anyway when he wasn't looking, then he saw me and chucked a can at me but he was old and missed. This guy running the little cart to the right (who spoke very good English) said he is half crazy and actually will scream at his customers and hit them. I was going to invite him into the CULT but he was pretty pissed at me.

You can check out the rest of the pictures and commentary at
http://groups.msn.com/TheButlersBigAdventure

Very cool stuff, watch out there, and spread the R3SP3CT Worldwide.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hey i just noticed that Where_Am_I and Draco have the same RESPECT numbers.... is there gonna be a vicous blood-ridden respect fight using odd mt. bike parts in the pit of death? Or is the number situation gonna be solved in some other fashion?

T-Pirate and pals.....
Just saw the magazine the other day at a store up here. Man your pics look really good on pulp..... i didn't buy the mag cuz i'm such a cheap ass, but it was great to see the pics and read the write up. So many young guys in the world with awesome bikes nowadays, you guys all got it made.:)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Skookum said:
Hey i just noticed that Where_Am_I and Draco have the same RESPECT numbers.... is there gonna be a vicous blood-ridden respect fight using odd mt. bike parts in the pit of death? Or is the number situation gonna be solved in some other fashion?

T-Pirate and pals.....
Just saw the magazine the other day at a store up here. Man your pics look really good on pulp..... i didn't buy the mag cuz i'm such a cheap ass, but it was great to see the pics and read the write up. So many young guys in the world with awesome bikes nowadays, you guys all got it made.:)
Dude, its a conspiracy. Im afraid Draco will have to bust out a viscious blood bath aganst Where_Am_I. ;)

smash-itup

Chimp
Mar 25, 2004
scituate MA
that picture labled "urban bob sledding" is actually called an alpine slide, i went on one last summer, and i went too fast over a little hill, and caught air, then i went into a turn and slipped off of the track, it was awesome.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Really? Yeah, it was in Hungary, so the best we could translate as was 'urban bobsledding'... good times, no helmets and a kid split his head open pretty bad.. ahhh the memories. Hungarian pride biznatches!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
The Kadvang said:
Really? Yeah, it was in Hungary, so the best we could translate as was 'urban bobsledding'... good times, no helmets and a kid split his head open pretty bad.. ahhh the memories. Hungarian pride biznatches!
They have them at many ski resorts in the summer in CO. :dancing:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Yeah, theres a bunch at the ski resorts here. Too bad most of them have kickass singletrack, that beats the alpine slide any day :eviltongu

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
loco-gringo said:
Is that faggot lax in the cape cult???
dood, we use terms like "gheyboy" or "kweer" so as not to offend any actual homosapiens if you know what I mean. As long as you spell it different it is a new word and can have a different meaning...like FAWK AWF YOU GHEYBOY KWEER!!!!

get it? :)

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
punkassean said:
dood, we use terms like "gheyboy" or "kweer" so as not to offend any actual homosapiens if you know what I mean. As long as you spell it different it is a new word and can have a different meaning...like FAWK AWF YOU GHEYBOY KWEER!!!!

get it? :)

Well done

We haven't respected too much lately, other than I respected some mexican last night and then it respected me back this afternoon.

And my wisdom teeth are getting respected on friday... FAWK

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Yeah it does man, if you want to barrow any of my bike dvd collection give me a call.

I R3SP3CT'd some stuff today with a BB gun I bought... too bad it already broke, I will have to take it back tomorow.