Quantcast

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
haha, I used to live in North Cal. and no one and I do mean no one had ever said hella cool to me. But my life does suck haha

There is more time for me.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
You missed out. Hella is the quintessential Northern California phrase. This girl from SoCal who I know never stops making fun of me for it. Where did u live in NorCal?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Hey Kadvang, you should try growing up in Nor*Cal and then going to college in SoCal. Good lord, I got hella crap for saying hella, and I hella stopped saying it hella quick. Now it sounds funny to me whenever I hear hella. But you gotta RESPECT the hella, cuz it's Nor*Cal style, and Nor*Cal is the shiznit. Homie. What.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
Why thank you. Included is quite a R32P3CTFUL pic from my surf trip to mexico. That kid did a mean Gollum impression, lemme tell you.
Hahahaha, damn dude. Kadvang, I'm R32P3CT1N9 your R32P3CT of that shiznit. Nice work, sir.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Hahahaha, damn dude. Kadvang, I'm R32P3CT1N9 your R32P3CT of that shiznit. Nice work, sir.
Why thank you :D. Unfortunatly she lives in Socal, where they don't say hella, preventing any kind of a lasting relationship :( . Nice R32P3CT1N91N9 of that guy, jet. When they're down keep 'em there.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Dedication...

This new member is so dedicated to the cause. Here is a pm this new member sent me.

Dear Curious Captain,

I, as a loyal Monkey, would like to join the RESPECT Cape Cult. I could bring great RESPECT to my college campus in Santa Barbara, CA. It's very easy to be disRESPECTful when you're under the influence of alcohol (which happens a lot at college), but I feel that I am capable of creating an atmosphere of RESPECT among drunkards and sober folk alike. My official cult title could be something like "Respector of Kegs" or "Respector of Drunkards" or something along those lines. I will also be at home in Nor*Cal for the summer, so I would have even more RESPECT spreading possibilities. And I also never ever make typos, so I could greatly increase the professionalism of the RESPECT Cape Cult. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Ben

He is now in... As requested the title of the new member is "Respector of Drunkards" and your member number is #26ish

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Curiouscaptian01 said:
He is now in... As requested the title of the new member is "Respector of Drunkards" and your member number is #26ish
That is definitely sweet. Although I think it is more like #29 or #30....Not too sure. There sure is a lot of R32P3CT caos going on without our R32P3CTFU1 leader T-Pirate..

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
mtnbkr4235 said:
That is definitely sweet. Although I think it is more like #29 or #30....Not too sure. There sure is a lot of R32P3CT caos going on without our R32P3CTFU1 leader T-Pirate..

Our co-leader...

He is just good with numbers.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
My wisdom teeth got RESPECTED this morning. Maybe I'll put up pictures later, but they weren't through the skin so they had to cut open my gums and then cut my teeth. into little pieces.

Most of Drop in season 2 and downhill domination has been showed some serious respect.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
And as a member of the Cult, I will now do my loyal duty and bump this thread back to the top. Muahahahaha......

draco

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Roche-STAR
so I might have to teach some respecct to some other RM members... gettin threatened over where I ride my bike and how I maintain my trails... LAME

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
draco said:
so I might have to teach some respecct to some other RM members... gettin threatened over where I ride my bike and how I maintain my trails... LAME

Maybe if you'd start representing the PB mafia pipe like you should be then you'd be able to get some RESPECT :D

The Ito