Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ghstfaced said:
I rode down around the inarajan middle school last weekend. I ended up in a dried up river bed canyon.The riding was alright. Not so muddy like I remember but the clay is a bitch. We got lost in the rolling hills and ended up traveling cross country to Talafofo Falls. We took the road back and ended up at the Fiesta in Inarajan where there was good food and drink and women. Good weekend I must say. I love my new bike. Its fast.

What kind of bike did you get?

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey Scott, what's the website for the store Drew works at? I forget. My brother wants a different bike and I might order it for him through Drew and them...going to trade him back for my AC1. I told him he'd be better off with a slight rear suspension or yet a hardtail. He rides mostly XC trails. The EPIC was fairly cheap right?

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
The Epic sounds like the perfect bike for him. It will probably cost $2000 or maybe $3000. I got the Epic FSR comp witch normaly runs around $3000. I only got mine so cheap because I am friends with Drew and spend so much cash there. But the website is www.paxadventure.com

They also sell some of there bikes on ebay. I can find out what they have on there if you want and tell you where to look. Just let me know.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
The Epic sounds like the perfect bike for him. It will probably cost $2000 or maybe $3000. I got the Epic FSR comp witch normaly runs around $3000. I only got mine so cheap because I am friends with Drew and spend so much cash there. But the website is www.paxadventure.com

They also sell some of there bikes on ebay. I can find out what they have on there if you want and tell you where to look. Just let me know.
Cool man thanks! He's looking for more of a price range of around $1000. You still have that Enduro??? Hmmm....

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I still have the Enduro, but its kinda stripped right now for parts for other bikes. Rebuilding it into a freeride bike. Its got a junior t on it now and some 2.6 in Nokian Gozzaladis. But if you want to buy it and he can build it how he wants Ill sell it. It needs brakes shifters front and rear derailurs new rear hub and cassette brake levers.

let me know

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I'll let you know what I'm going to do after I get back from floating. You probably want to keep the Enduro around for NorthShore stuff anyway or DJ's. That bike was fun trying to jump the stuff over at St. Mary's.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I don't know what I'm going to do about another bike yet. Haven't thought about it much since I've been floating. I'm still thinking about the Enduro but I'll probably just get another Giant or something cheap like that.

HOW'S HAWAII DAMNIT JIM?

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey Scott,

Did you see the Ad for the 1st Annual Broken Spoke Festival in Bellingham Washington. That blows for us. Now we can't name our bar/coffee shop that anymore I guess. :mumble:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey I'm taking 2 weeks off when I get back on island. So I won't be coming home until I transfer. I might check in CA before I take leave again and then take 30. I figure I should get settled first and find out what's going on before I take leave. Also I can say I want 30 to scope out the area since I've never been there before and also to get a place out in town and get my vehicle and so on and so forth.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Thats cool man. So what day do you actually get to CA? So I can start planning a trip.

I got a new truck today. Had to get rid of the jeep. Was costing to much in gas and stuff. Wasnt comfertable to drive. So I got a GMC Sanoma EXT cab 4X4 with the vortrec V6.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I thought that you got a Ram 1500? Cool deal man. Ill be there as soon as you get us a place.

Sean and I are going to start our own t-shirt business. Ill send you some pics of our shirts. We are going to make MTB t-shirts

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
T-Shirts? Cool! What's the Brand Name? I'll buy your first one.

Yeah, I bought a Ford F-150 instead b/c of the price. I got it for 21. The Ram was going for 31. I should of got the Ram but the F-150 isn't bad either, I like it alot.

Is Sean going to come out with you when I get to Cali? He's more than welcome. I know you both would have to find jobs, but at least it'll be rent free for a while. Well, whatever you or ya'll decide is cool.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Cool Ill make sure you get the first one. We dont have a brand name yet. We are going to try to keep it on the DL for a little while so we dont have to pay taxes.

Sean is talking about moving out with me but not sure yet.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I like the name but maybe huck wear instead of hucking?

Where did you say you weree getting stationed again? So I can start looking for a job and stuff?

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Yeah, the logos and stuff for the shirts are all good. Should make them all! Just have several different ones. I can't check hotmail or yahoo on the boat. I had to go an internet cafe to read my hotmail.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
We were in Townsville. I check my email finally inport. I missed the mountain bike ride they had for MWR. It probably was gay anyway considering who sponsered it. I figured I can wait til I get back to Guam and just keep riding the stationary for now.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
yeah. Sean and I were talking that we should just buy a town house or something when we all get to cali. let the navy pay 4 it 4 a while. Tired of throwing me money away on something that we can never own. what you think

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Cool. I figure wait until I get set up there and then make the move. Are ya'll going to be around up there around December. I'm going to go ahead and take 30 days. Probably to just hang out and not ride since it'll be winter. We'll talk about it later, at least when I get back off cruise. Late!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Dude, I don't know. Damnit Jim was in Hawaii and everyone else just don't have that level of commitment. Plus this is the only way I can email besides outlook and you have to do this stupid acceptance crap for outside web addresses from outlook. Maybe it is like me not showing up to ride with Damnit Jim...being just plain lazy sometimes??? I like looking through Orven's underwear gallery anyways. Maybe when I find "a place" to ride, we could have similar discussions like they do and post cool pics. In the mean time, it'll just be gay on this thread because we have nothing better to do like riding...except Damnit Jim because well you know, he lives on Mars. You have the best opportunity to talk huck slang and post pics.

Whew...I need a beer! :mumble:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Tell you what Ill get some cool pics for you this weekend and stuff. I am taking Friday off work and going to tje Diablo Freeride park at MTN Creek resort in New Jersey. I got some cool video and other pics on my camera. Ill down load them this week and get them on here as well.

And Jim you were in Hawaii and didnt ride. Im mad at you. Havent you seen the collective yet. They have some sweet trails from hawaii on that video. Or dhhawaii.com
they show some cool stuff too.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I have to say in Jim's defense that he had to conduct other business in Hawaii, but he'll probably just give me crap for saying so. :D

Yeah Scott, this thread sucks until we get some more pics on here. I want try these doubles back in Guam when I get back and if so, I'll post pics of me hucking that stuff in the future and whatever cast I will be wearing. :thumb:

Snoogins!