Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
That sucks that you bonked it. What did deal do? That RT thing really pisses me off. Between that and everything that we build at the lake Im ready to move to SD somewhere where MTB is better for one and more expected.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I think Deal got 2nd or 3rd??? You kind of have to expect stuff to get torn down from time to time especially if someone "non-rider" finds it. I was explained this on another thread. But sabatoge is totally different. That's just plain disregard for someone's safety! I imagine the hunters did it. They'll just have to face the fact and share. If they were smart they would know that we would scare the critters away from us and they could have better luck away from the trails...but not all people carry the same brain compacity as me and can figure that one out. :stupid:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ya know. Im pretty sure it was the hunters too. Them spiking the trail would be like us going and digging whole and covering them with leaves so the can fall and break there legs

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
No, haven't got word back from Santa Cruz through Hornet on how much. Mo said they tend to be absent alot during the holidays. So orders don't exactly get done at a semi-speedy pace. I'm thinking I might wait until after cruise.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Man they dont like to give you any time to rest do they. April seems really soon after the last det. Is any of the other guys going with you in this one 2 or are you the only one going for a third time?

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Well I was suppposed to go home for xmas, but the weather got bad and dropped 18 inches of snow on Kentucky Ohio and Indiana. So now all the airports are close and the flights are canceled. So now I get to sit here in MD.

Crappy XMAS

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Man they dont like to give you any time to rest do they. April seems really soon after the last det. Is any of the other guys going with you in this one 2 or are you the only one going for a third time?
No, no one from previous is coming out again. You can't fight with your hands tied. Furly is going to try to pull me to his Det(5) as his LPO...but I guess I'll see what happens. I don't expect anything though.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Well I was suppposed to go home for xmas, but the weather got bad and dropped 18 inches of snow on Kentucky Ohio and Indiana. So now all the airports are close and the flights are canceled. So now I get to sit here in MD.

Crappy XMAS
That sucks...be careful on that SHED ride!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
You will be drunk again next time you go out. Been doing any riding latly? We went to a new trail in VA saturday. It was fun but long. XC crap

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Not really. I ride every now and then with Dougie. He rides more than me. I just hate getting up so early since I've been working nights. I'll sit there wide awake at 3am. Hard to get up and ride at 7am when I do that.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Racing road bikes...once since I've been back. I'm talking about mtb. I ruined Doug. I think he's a closet roadie now??? I guess I'll have to wait until I get the Bullit and go ride by myself.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Dougs just mad cause it not SD. He needs to get over that though! There will always be better places to ride, but you have to ride what you got ya know?