Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Cool beans! Dude I can't wait for my bike to get here. Todd said he'd go with when it does and hopefully I can get Doug too. I have a feeling he needs some riding even though it may not be the best, but maybe just to get out there and play around a bit. I hear whispers from closet...I think the armor is saying, "if you get it we can go". Oh yeah, I'm selling my truck to Furly tomorrow. I gonna get me a HEMI! Yuk yuk!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Your really selling your truck? What are you going to get?

Yeah I think that you all need riding. I took my big bike to the lake I have been craving to ride it so bad

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
My wheels are of course Mavic and the tires are Kenda Stick-E...? They feel sticky and not bad to sleep with. I spooned with them last night. They put 8" brake disc on there too. Wah wah...I want the rest of my bike.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
My wheels are of course Mavic and the tires are Kenda Stick-E...? They feel sticky and not bad to sleep with. I spooned with them last night. They put 8" brake disc on there too. Wah wah...I want the rest of my bike.
I just hope you'll take it off some sweet jumps

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey Rob remember the Enduro that you rode when you visited. I just put a junior T on it. It really looks sweet. Ill post some pics soon

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Hey Guys whats going on. Jessica wanted me to tell you Rob that she is pregnant again. 9 weeks to be exact.
What the hell is going on? Does this mean it's Mike's? Are you guys still a thing or something? Is someone getting divorced? Is someone getting married? WTF?!? Maybe I don't want to know, never should have known, would like to forget b/c it's all confusing!!! :nuts:

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Gotta love Guam!!! STOP mountain bike riding for a road bike... and now there's a 20 mph head wind... ALL THE F'IN TIME. which to some of you-- who are more aerodynamic than I am... that MIGHT not be a big deal. Now rob goes and buys a bullit... Yippie... I've got someone to ride with again, But NOOO!!!! he gets it all set and we are gonna ride....WHOOOOOHOOOO!!! But wait... OH!! Hell no! It has to rain all weekend.

So now the song I sing while I'm riding in my backyard on my trainer is not "I'm a little tea pot" but "I'm a big dumbass for coming to this god forbidden rock in the middle of the ocean" If you need help with the tune just show up in my backyard while I'm stuck on my trainer and I'll HUM a few bars for ya!!

F@#k me!!! This place sucks.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ROBdropGOboom said:
Cool! Have you taken it off any sweet jumps?

Not yet cause the weather here sucks as well. Cold rainy and snow. I cant wait for spring!!!! Plan on riding it sunday though if it doesnt rain.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Gotta love Guam!!! STOP mountain bike riding for a road bike... and now there's a 20 mph head wind... ALL THE F'IN TIME. which to some of you-- who are more aerodynamic than I am... that MIGHT not be a big deal. Now rob goes and buys a bullit... Yippie... I've got someone to ride with again, But NOOO!!!! he gets it all set and we are gonna ride....WHOOOOOHOOOO!!! But wait... OH!! Hell no! It has to rain all weekend.

So now the song I sing while I'm riding in my backyard on my trainer is not "I'm a little tea pot" but "I'm a big dumbass for coming to this god forbidden rock in the middle of the ocean" If you need help with the tune just show up in my backyard while I'm stuck on my trainer and I'll HUM a few bars for ya!!

F@#k me!!! This place sucks.
You know and the fact I agree with you, you sure know how to bitch and moan! I don't think I have ever heard anyone else do that any better. Sorry about today. Todd and I ran a little longer than expected. I didn't get a call whether or not you wanted to go but I guess it doesn't matter now. Oh yeah, you like how it happened to be nice all day? Figures! I also sympathize with you on the "not so aero-dynamic make-up of my body that can't sustain the 20mph head winds that God feels the need to remind me of my fattyness".

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
You know and the fact I agree with you, you sure know how to bitch and moan! I don't think I have ever heard anyone else do that any better. Sorry about today. Todd and I ran a little longer than expected. I didn't get a call whether or not you wanted to go but I guess it doesn't matter now. Oh yeah, you like how it happened to be nice all day? Figures! I also sympathize with you on the "not so aero-dynamic make-up of my body that can't sustain the 20mph head winds that God feels the need to remind me of my fattyness".
Here we go!!!

first and foremost thank you for noticing that I am an A#1 bitcher.

Secondly...Thanks for the back up on the aerodynamic thing... you know most of these roadie people will tell you that it's good for you... a better work out. well roadies are 5foot nothing a 100 and nothing lbs... hence aerodynamic.

Now as you would well know (you knew it was coming) your priorities are all screwed up!!! lets weight the facts, 1) you paid a grip of money for a brand new Bullit. 2) It came in this week. 3) the rain gods of guam were kind this weekend.
AND what did you do on sunday... thats right... you played golf

Now in your defence you do need the right spring for that bike and I dont think I would ride it until I got one, that shock will cost a lot of money to replace because the spring is to soft.

So that was your way out... the suspension

I'm glad we had this conversation

NIB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!

Ditcher!!!