Quantcast

World Championships - Val di Sole

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Never any live quali stuff. But here's the link to results and all related crap:
Ya, I saw those. I didn't know if there was some special ninja live feed that someone knew of, well especially you of all people.

-ska todd

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Any confirmation on Hills flat? Think anyone was taking it easy to avoid blowing up before the race since there are no points for seeding?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Yeah Kiwis!!!

I'm missing out on the live coverage this weekend. I'm racing in the Rhone Alpes Championships instead.

Hmmm.. Racing or sitting at home watching my computer screen. Not normally a tough decision, but this weekend.... Damn!

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Wow, two racers in the top five for Yeti. Pretty impressive!

Oh and that shot of Hill goin' sideways is freakin' sweet!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
broken collar bone

Back to that picture of Hill sliding, is it just me or does it look like his front tire is actually off the ground? That boy is something else.
It was. Check out the roost. It skips a spot. The entire bike was buck wild and off the ground. He is at the bottom of a HUGE fadeaway jump that they hit going mach 1.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
1/ Remi Thirion 3:43.16
2/ Josh Bryceland 3:44.18
3/ Brook Macdonald 3:48.58
4/ Aari Barrett 3:49.03
5/ Shaun O' Connor 3:52.66

For everyone who is stoked on Kiwi's doing well, check out 3 and 4 in Juniors. Brook and Aari are both rippers and super nice kids, first time over-seas for both of them too, first year juniors, Rad!

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Fraser as said that has to be one of the best pics I have saw from you.
Brillant.......
Kiwi Juniors seem to be doing good.
What bikes they on????