Quantcast

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
hehe the TV is about 3 heats ahead of the online feed.

gracia and atherton into quarters

EDIT: warners commentary online is so much better than these n00b eurosport dudes.

"trials on track" - warner

"oh and he goes down, thats a shame, hes out" -eurosport dude.

both quotes from same heat. warner livens it up!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
anyone else haveing problems with freecaster? it keeps freezing every 45 seconds.

edit, nvm i guess others are having problems too. now the guys talk in fast forward its kinda funny.

Last edited:

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
anyone else haveing problems with freecaster? it keeps freezing every 45 seconds.

edit, nvm i guess others are having problems too. now the guys talk in fast forward its kinda funny.
Yup.

"He was attracted to him like a veggie to a bacon sandwich!"

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Yeah, I don't understand why it's freezing up (and almost appear like it is loading) only to be sped up when the stream comes back. That is really annoying! I know its free and all...

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
This is brutal. It's totally down for me now. Man, I love Freecaster, but I wish there was something they or the UCI could do with the promoter to ensure that they have a reliable feed at each of these events!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
HUUUUGE CRASSH

somone lost a front wheeel!!! hes walking his bike down with 1 wheeel!!!

Mens finals results:
saladini
atherton
winchman
hindenik

Mens Overall:
alvarex
tschugg
atherton
gracia
saladini
graves

the rain is absolutely pissssssing out there!

if its like this all night its gonna be a complete mudfest. great news for all you fan boys!

Schladming+rain=mud= Sam Hill

lets see how both Sam and Greg handle this. Would be wicked to see both do poor and Atherton move up. Although very unlikely. but would be unexpected and good last minute drama, taking attention away from Sam and Greg.

Last edited: