Quantcast

Worlds 2006 - Rotorua NZ

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
LaytonDH said:
Way to go Andrew! Top American and top 10 overall , just keep it together when it counts....
After getting to race Andrew last year and to see him killing it down there right now, its frieken awesome! looks like he could pull a top 5, not too far off. I'm so excited:rofl:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
looks like its not drying up any.
i wonder how those spikers feel on the wood, spwwwoong

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
rockymt21 said:
Herndon on a smaller bike:
Herndon smoked a pretty stacked field at Snowshoe #3 last weekend on that "smaller" bike. He is such a XC freak that I think he is more comfortable with less travel, steeper head angle and as much seat post as possible.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004

Could be a clean sweep for Santa Cruz.............

Rennie........Peat..........Beaumont

Skinsuits.........yeah!!!

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Fraser or anyone else over in NZ, can you answer a few questions?

What happened to Kovarik, Atkinson, Neethling and and Dan Atherton? Crashes or what, they are way down on seeding times? Who is the pick for the win?

Also I see Havukainen is racing for USA?

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
i think this is the best world´s coverage we´ve had yet!!!! i´m lovin it! thanks to everybody who´s posting pics and awesome ones at that...

so predictions for saturday??? I dont want to jynx peaty so i´ll just say hes going for a podium shot for sure, and maybe lehikoinen surprises us...he killed it in brasil. and if sam takes it it would be awesome too...Cedric has lost that top 5 speed he used to have i think...or that´s just my opinion and he´s my favorite rider. hope he steps it up!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i would like to see matti win.

if he did crash in seading, he might be able to do it.

it has rained .5'' so far this morning.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
Internal14 said:
Sorry, that wasn't meant, at all, to be a slam on him. I should have put a :devil: at the end of the post.
Hahaha, no worries man, I didn't think you were. I was just giving you a hard time... :cool:

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
The Lazian said:
Is there any company that is going to be broadcasting the race on the internet like last year? I could have sworn that you were able to pay a couple bucks and see the race at like 3am.
BCD put up a post with links to the site and such, actually he made his own thread about it. Also if you get the service i'll bring over some frieken popcorn and air horns, it'll be sweet!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
BRIANBUELL said:
BCD put up a post with links to the site and such, actually he made his own thread about it. Also if you get the service i'll bring over some frieken popcorn and air horns, it'll be sweet!
got this back from cycling.tv:

We were informed by the UCI, for whom we run the UCI channel that we would receive a feed for the MTB World championships. On Friday we were contacted by the UCI with the information that there is not a live feed of the championships available to be received in Europe thus we removed the live events from the player. I have managed to find what footage we would have of this event and can confirm that only recorded highlights of each day will be available to us.

James
f'ing blows. :mumble:

HeyLady

Monkey
Apr 13, 2006
Concord, CA
wcsn.com has changed their schedule, too. It was saying "watch live Aug 22-27." I sent them an e-mail because there was never a link for "live", and they didn't answer me, but now their schedule says "Webcast Aug. 30":mumble: :redhot: