Quantcast

WWIII thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

View attachment 175519

Russians need to stop playing with matches.

According to Haidai: "The occupiers died in an explosion in the city hall building during their gathering. They didn’t observe safety precautions, that’s how it is with gas. Traitors appointed by the orcs [to local government positions] were also in the building.

:rofl:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
not to mention Alaska, Florida, Louisiana, California, Texas etc etc etc... It must be hard to think before you talk every waking moment of every day when there are cameras all around you all the time. :rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not to mention Alaska, Florida, Louisiana, California, Texas etc etc etc... It must be hard to think before you talk every waking moment of every day when there are cameras all around you all the time. :rolleyes:
Mexico would like to have a word about texas.

We should give florida back to france.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
So, no more gas supplies to Poland starting tomorrow now that they delivered tanks. As Germany announced tank deliveries today, things could get spicy real soon.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks like Russia has executed a few false flag attacks in Transinistra to try to pull them into the conflict. I assume this is more to instill fear of escalation in the west as there aren't many troops there. Also safe to assume they were false flags as there was little damage and if no strategic importance.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
They won't bite the hand that feeds them. Without Germany, russkies are instantly kaputt.
Will surely be fascinating to see what they do. And their rations will be getting smaller soon as the department of energy just announced a stop to Russian oil imports within days, something that was just recently declared an impossibility. Won’t work with gas, but it’s something at least.

Looks like Bulgaria is being cut off too with the Russians trying set some examples and spread uncertainty.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Washington was once claimed by the British. I'd be OK with being Canadian.
Glad to hear you're on the right side of history.

I hear reports that a Canadian special military operation to denazify the Maine and Vermont maple syrup industry is imminent. Sorry.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Glad to hear you're on the right side of history.

I hear reports that a Canadian special military operation to denazify the Maine and Vermont maple syrup industry is imminent. Sorry.
I live near a bar that specializes in poutine and we have several hockey teams in the area, they shouldn't allow that culture to be oppressed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dafuq?

"violently neutral"

"extreme centrism"

whaddaya call that shit? Given their history, I'm going with belligerent enablers.
Ya know if rich European countries are afraid of helping with weapons they could at least throw massive resources at humanitarian aid.