Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Sorry I didn't respond to the invite, my computer would crash every time the page tried to load. I couldn't have made it anyway but winter's coming and its my favorite time of year at Wilson... :monkeydance:

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Nice pics. Looks like a great place to ride!

I know it's a little early, but does anyone have trips planned for the weekend? I finally have a free weekend, so as long as we don't get another freak downpour...I'm willing to ride anywhere.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
Scott..

i'm gonna have to pass on the loop.
However, if you guys are climbing up the canyon, you will see bneall and myself digging away at the drop. We should be there most of the morning, until we get tired i guess. :monkeydance:

any of you fools want to shuttle some DH in maliboo on Sunday.
we'll be there 9am

bneall
myself
a buddy of mine
possibly his friend (.. gasp .. a female DH'er)

TG and I are hitting the loop Saturday around 10am. Shoot either one of us a PM if you want to join us.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
dude. fontucky has the demo day from jenson and $5 shuttles for the dh from 9-4. that may be the ticket. i wanna test ride a 29er.
Bneall...you should def hit this. I'm actually thinking about sucking it up and trying to make this. Let me know whos in for sure.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
In guess I'm in for Fontana as I 've never been there but I'll just be riding my bike.
Abstrakt, hit me up for the Sun ride or I'll se you at Fontana if you make it.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Edgy, never been to Fontana? werid.
Yeah...everytime I've thought about going, someone always talks me into going somewhere else. They say its fun but I guess it's not so much about how great the trial(s) are. You're going right???? Come on ... a couple of noobs at Fontucky....should be fun to watch!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
ok, sully at 845am saturday.
me
overtheedge
kickstand
bullit21

stunt sunday am is do-able. there is a corba fest in malibu with demo bikes that i want to test on that day :)
me
bullit21