Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
It does kinda require most of the day to get the most riding in.
Sun works for me and I'd hope we could get there by 9am and do Tunnel, Cold Springs and Knapps or double up on Tunnel or CS...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Skip on Knapps please! Its still in need of repair work from the bulldozing this summer and the new sections that are in are fragile.

Remember to bring a cowbell too, If you have one. I have several and the bell boxes 'usually' have them.

Haybear

Chimp
Jun 2, 2007
San Diego
damn, I wish San Diego were a whole lot closer to Santa Barbara! Have fun on the tunnel run. I just rode it three weeks ago, it was epic! And ditto on skipping Knapps. It was in pretty bad shape when we rode it.

have fun, let me know when the next SJT run is! I will meet up with ya'll.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
We need to work out the carpool info. where, time, who etc...
I was thinking somewhere N of the OC and N of IE that way it comes together and we can shuttle from that point.
Word! W4S and myself are in OC, if the crew remains as is perhaps we could hook up with you and ride up w/you. You have a 3 bike rack so we could put the 4th bike in the back and round robin. I know some other monkeys will be up there too but I don't know their truck sit.

Mandown, overtheedge what say ye...you guys in???? come on...it's only one the best trails in socal...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
overtheedge isn't gonna be able to pull it off. he is a fedex guy, and going mad right now with playing santa. i'm not so sure either. i'v still got a ton of stuff to do. if i kill it all saturday, then i'll post up.

bullcrew, put your brain-bucket on. naughty naughty sending it without protection.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
by the way, i'd just like to tell y'all, in this time of holiday cheer, that i've got a case of the warm fuzzies knowing that we've built this little community of riders in SoCal. if feels good to find others who enjoy riding as much as i do and want to get out there and do it. enough mush, merry f'ing festivus