Quantcast

The MisterClean Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
man, misterclean must be one hell of a fisherman because it seems that every fish that gets near the lure bites and gets reeled in.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
gnurider1080 said:
man, misterclean must be one hell of a fisherman because it seems that every fish that gets near the lure bites and gets reeled in.
I am just wondering at what point he will go away? he has been a dick will be a dick... he hasn't had anything nice to say about anything... the whole reason I came here is because of how cool, supportive, and informative the people were here... it seams as if pissing contests are what this guy is into... I don't know how many times someone will have to get banned etc. before he learns to just chill out and be complimentary some times express opinions others but don't come out of the gates like a total A$$Hole, and try to be condescending to all others who are out to ride and have a good time...

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
Hey Fish, stop swimming!!
Calling him an asshole isn't taking the bait. I won't be able to argue with him because I can't read his posts.

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
I guess attention is attention, even if it is people telling you that you're an a**hole. I'm guessing your parents ignored you as a kid.

I agree with The Kadvang, remove the cock from your mouth.
Oh and before you even mention it, I don't call california "cali." --sh1t now you have to think of another insult.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
MisterClean said:
Angelus Oaks to Mentone does not have 30 miles, nor 3000ft of climbing, unless it's an out and back. The descending is there though. East of Angelus Oaks, it's pretty flat to South Fork.

Soooo, does that mean your not willing to try this one out??? Sounds like you know the area. Even without climbing up from mentone and circling back, i only know two people who can Nonstop the run. Or is it you are hoping to be better just in the climbing department, and get far enough to take breaks without being seen???

What does a Gnarly ass climb have to do with the Technical skills required for Offroad cycling anyways??? I can climb on my road bike when i want to pedal up hill

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
DirtyMike said:
What does a Gnarly ass climb have to do with the Technical skills required for Offroad cycling anyways??? I can climb on my road bike when i want to pedal up hill
Word to that. Has more to do with being in shape than skill.

I'm sure Mr. Clean could beat me on any climb... after all I am a baggy pants wearing dope smoking drop hucking 17 year old. But I don't doubt for a second that I am in better shape than that bitch.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
sanjuro said:
Who else is up to racing against MisterClean? I got a hundred against. Any trail suggestions?
I think you should put up, wate YOU CAN'T CLIMB. I out clinb you on a DH bike. ok I'm done

P.S. mr clean you are anoying

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Calling him an asshole isn't taking the bait. I won't be able to argue with him because I can't read his posts.
See, even Loco can take the high road.

I see we get the same messages from Mister clean:

MisterClean said:
This message is hidden because MisterClean is on your ignore list.
It is a fun thread to watch, though. :rofl:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
hilarious thread...what's not hilarious is the appauling fact that this man has procreated...that poor child...and that poor woman who actually let him put his shoot his less than par genetics in her...I bet she was a cutie...:rofl:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
hilarious thread...what's not hilarious is the appauling fact that this man has procreated...that poor child...and that poor woman who actually let him put his shoot his less than par genetics in her...I bet she was a cutie...:rofl:

Ouch.

Moreso from someone that doesn't ride......:clue: :oink:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
This post is the internet equivalent of "Meet me at the bike racks after school" "Oh yeah, I will kick your ass anywhere, anytime"...
The sad thing is, it will never happen.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
chicodude said:
Ouch.

Moreso from someone that doesn't ride......:clue: :oink:
due to other hobbies and the hubby stealing bike parts and I'm lazy sometimes, you might think you ride more than me...but don't be jealous because I still have more skill than you...:oink: :rofl: ;)

I'll challenge you...we'll see who has the faster time at CHDH or Sea Otter...:rolleyes: :love:

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
goodtobeIrie said:
Call me anything you like, except the kind of scumbag lowlife that drags someone's little kid into a petty e-gument.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
MisterClean said:
Call me anything you like, except the kind of scumbag lowlife that drags someone's little kid into a petty e-gument.
you are the kind of scumbag lowlife that drags someone's little kid into a petty e-argument.

...now what? Pussy.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
you are the kind of scumbag lowlife that drags someone's little kid into a petty e-argument.

...now what? Pussy.
Be careful... mister clean will ride out to your house and beat you up!

He's a tough guy, that mister clean. (Which is why I am hiding behind N8's avatar. Maybe if I piss off mister clean he'll want to beat me up but think that I am N8 and ride his bike to Louisiana and beat up N8 instead! He's tough, but he ain't too bright.)

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
MisterClean said:
ahhhh...did my pm back to you piss you off?? like I already told you...I didn't bring your kid into this argument...I just can't believe that you procreated...you have to take a test to get a driver's license...but any idiot can create a child...unfortunately for a lot, and yourself...it's being a real father that's the hard part...

and the only scumbag here is you challenging a bike off with kids...get a clue dumbarse...it doesn't take skill to ride your bike far...like it's been stated...that's called endurance...and for you, those long hours spent riding your bike in the back country, is most likely because you are forced to be alone due to your pompous ass higher than thou attitude...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
narlus said:
I bet you're pretty smitten with yourself from that one...you do realize that it takes other people than yourself laughing for something to be considered funny, right?? :)

not to mention he's having a problem figuring that concept out...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
What's this thread about?

:clue:
Nothing to see here... move along, move along...

goodtobeIrie said:
ahhhh...did my pm back to you piss you off?? like I already told you...I didn't bring your kid into this argument...I just can't believe that you procreated...you have to take a test to get a driver's license...but any idiot can create a child...unfortunately for a lot, and yourself...it's being a real father that's the hard part...

and the only scumbag here is you challenging a bike off with kids...get a clue dumbarse...it doesn't take skill to ride your bike far...like it's been stated...that's called endurance...and for you, those long hours spent riding your bike in the back country, is most likely because you are forced to be alone due to your pompous ass higher than thou attitude...
Is mister clean PMing threats and anger to people as well?!?! This guy is classic!

As an aside, to those of us in So Cal who may want to have a face to face confrontation with this guy, I think that he's a cop. Be careful... this guy seems like the type that would hide behind his badge. (Mind you this is only my e-speculation)

J

JRB

I'm also glad that goodtobeIrie is not beating me up in this thread.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Nothing to see here... move along, move along...

Is mister clean PMing threats and anger to people as well?!?! This guy is classic!

As an aside, to those of us in So Cal who may want to have a face to face confrontation with this guy, I think that he's a cop. Be careful... this guy seems like the type that would hide behind his badge. (Mind you this is only my e-speculation)
I e-speculate he is an ass. That's for sure.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
goodtobeIrie said:
I bet you're pretty smitten with yourself from that one...you do realize that it takes other people than yourself laughing for something to be considered funny, right?? :)
have another slimfast shake, i think you are hypoglycemic.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Ciaran said:
I think that he's a cop. Be careful... this guy seems like the type that would hide behind his badge. (Mind you this is only my e-speculation)
I would imagine more like rent a cop...he's still pissed off he couldn't pass the real cop test...:rofl:

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
I would imagine more like rent a cop...he's still pissed off he couldn't pass the real cop test...:rofl:
Here's come the post about how you don't know him.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
I'm also glad that goodtobeIrie is not beating me up in this thread.
this guy's logic is just too messed up not to poke fun at it...

plus, you already get it bad enough...although the hatred for you from others is more for comedy...this guy's on a different level...not to say it's not comical too though...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
narlus said:
have another slimfast shake, i think you are hypoglycemic.
it's met-rx...

and actually, I just ate some of my homemade broccoli, cauliflower, fakin' bacon, and sharp cheddar cheese quiche...can't tell you the secret spice though...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ut oh, Misterclean sent me a PM. Hey Pay for my travel, ill come ride your rides. Just of a curiopus nature, how in the hell do you call a trail and run that has killed people due to being overtechnical, Not a technical rides??? I am not argueing hat there are trails that climbing is the only way to get to them, just saying what does climbing have to do with your skills??? Want something more technical??? lets go run Cal state!!! Yeah Nuthin but rocks now after the fires and the rain!!! And starts of with a nicve warmup climb of about three miles, then when were all done with the single track climb back to the start about a mile back up the road!!! Dont PM me again with a statement as lame as that, trying to say that It cant be a technical ride if there isnt a climb, i Would love, absolutly love to ride my section of the Sanata ana with you. By the way i wont stop when we leave you behind, good luck following us!!! Oh yeah you did the talkk, Bring your Hardtail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.