The MisterClean Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
MisterClean said:
The way you are conducting yourself makes me think it's meth-rx you are on.
come one you can do better than that...and conducting myself???...who has the whole lounge hating on them for being such a pompous asshat...and challenging young children to e-challenges...get a clue Tarzan...

the way you're conducting yourself I'm amazed you are actually an adult...you should try conducting yourself like one...

btw...being Irie and meth don't really go together...they're on opposite ends of the spectrum....didn't rent a cop school teach you that??

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
MisterClean said:
Call me anything but a lowlife scumbag who has to drag someone's kid into an e-gument.
ummm...we've heard this one before Your Brilliance...didn't drag your kid into it...let me reiterate it for you...I'm appauled that people like you procreate and pass on your ignorant mindset to your children...

having a hard time keeping all your e-battles straight???

let me just quote someone famous...you're a fycktard cockmonkey!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Irie, I am smokin' a bowl in your honor right now.

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for MC to come back on stage and perform!

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
chicodude said:
I'm down. Wanna put down 5K on it?
sure thing you hucky ducky kid...but you have to race on a singlespeed rigid tandem, with rusty components, and with a 200lb rice sack strapped on the back seat...:cool:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MisterClean said:
Yeah, I sure have pissed of the Romper Roomers, haven't I? How does it feel to be the kind of scumbag who brings someone's kid into the equation of their petty e-gument?
For someone so pissed about their kid being drug into an e-gument you sure do bring it up a lot.

J

JRB

MisterClean said:
Yeah, I sure have pissed of the Romper Roomers, haven't I? How does it feel to be the kind of scumbag who brings someone's kid into the equation of their petty e-gument?
uhm - it's really not a lot different than the fact that you are e-arguing with a bunch of 16 year olds, Einstein.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
uhm - it's really not a lot different than the fact that you are e-arguing with a bunch of 16 year olds, Einstein.
Nice one.

C'mon mister clean, say something so we can all laugh some more! This was a most entertaining thread!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MisterClean said:

:mumble: :mumble:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
MisterClean said:
trouble with reading comprehension much?? I'll put it in simple terms for your...I was making fun of YOU not your kid....
I have no idea how old, what gender, how many or if your child is as retarded as you....I stated I was amazed/appauled that people like you procreate...I actually have sympathy for the child because of the father he/she has...

Secondly, I have no petty e-argument with you...I entertained myself for a while giving siht to some guy that saw a picture of me on the internet and then felt the need to PM me a bunch of crap about how the CO riders are better or more technical riders and the norcal people you've met are asshats (or whatever you said) and how you haven't met any other socal people to ride with that you can stand (besides Aquaholic)...and how people who can drop over 6ft. on their bike aren't skilled riders...and some other nonsense you spewed out...you started acting like you thought you were King on here...so I had some fun with you...and probably will continue to...it's no e-argument...not really sure what we would be arguing about...other than how far your idiocy goes...

Thirdly, I'm not really sure I've ever heard someone use scumbag as a name calling word for a female...at least it was original...but you have now overused that phrase in this thread...

and Lastly, the only person with a Romper Room attitude is you...you juvenile man, picking e-battles and e-challenges, trying to put up $5000 on a bet with some 16/17 year olds...(are we supposed to think you have money and further your ego)...get a clue Team Ramrod...it's been pointed out that you enjoy trolling on more than one mtbike website...learn to conduct yourself old man...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Irie, your hand must be getting tired from administering all them smack downs and spankings to mister clean. :thumb:

J

JRB

N8 said:
I think he's gonna hook up with the MiSS & Lil'Betty for a 3some-some!
My money's still on him tanglin' fur with justsomeguy, but the sex change wrestler would be funny too.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
My money's still on him tanglin' fur with justsomeguy, but the sex change wrestler would be funny too.
Oh man. JSG and MC deathmatch. Who do I cheer for?

Maybe mister clean will get a sex change and be miss clean.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:

That bitch would make a REALLY UGLY woman. :nonono:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
That bitch would make a REALLY UGLY woman. :nonono:
Do ANY men make pretty women?

But at least he would be more in line with his personality as a beotch. :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Ciaran said:

This is getting confusing. So Mister clean is going to become missclean which is kinda like missionary who is also getting a sex change but he actually maybe more girl than boy right now anyway so a sex change may make him more boy than girl so is this going to be a 2 girl and 1 boy, 1 girl and 2 boys or 3 boys or 3 girls......... where the hell is the scorecard.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
This is getting confusing. So Mister clean is going to become missclean which is kinda like missionary who is also getting a sex change but he actually maybe more girl than boy right now anyway so a sex change may make him more boy than girl so is this going to be a 2 girl and 1 boy, 1 girl and 2 boys or 3 boys or 3 girls......... where the hell is the scorecard.
And then when they are all done they are going to apply for substitute teaching positions.

jugdish

Chimp
Jul 10, 2001
Colorado
goodtobeIrie said:
btw...being Irie and meth don't really go together...they're on opposite ends of the spectrum....didn't rent a cop school teach you that??
My question is what is your definition of "irie"? To my limited knowledge of the Rastafari religion and Jamacian culture it means something along the lines of "the ultimate positive" (along with many other meanings in everyday life ie. good, high, hi, etc.). So assuming irie is the ultimate positive how is engaging in a stupid online arguement anywhere near your end of the spectrum? Just curious?

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
jugdish said:
My question is what is your definition of "irie"? To my limited knowledge of the Rastafari religion and Jamacian culture it means something along the lines of "the ultimate positive" (along with many other meanings in everyday life ie. good, high, hi, etc.). So assuming irie is the ultimate positive how is engaging in a stupid online arguement anywhere near your end of the spectrum? Just curious?
you're under the impression that I was arguing...you're misunderstood...maybe go back and reread...
and as you said..."irie" has many meanings....I wasn't meaning it as the ultimate positive...he was referring to meth...I was referring to being high on the herb...you're using it out of context...good try though...let met know if you have another other curiosities...:love:

but my making fun of him is more positive than his ranting on how everyone else is below him and how he can outride a 17 year old...:rolleyes: not that making fun of people is nice...some just really deserve it...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
goodtobeIrie said:
you're under the impression that I was arguing...you're misunderstood...maybe go back and reread...
and as you said..."irie" has many meanings....I wasn't meaning it as the ultimate positive...he was referring to meth...I was referring to being high on the herb...you're using it out of context...good try though...let met know if you have another other curiosities...:love:

but my making fun of him is more positive than his ranting on how everyone else is below him and how he can outride a 17 year old...:rolleyes: not that making fun of people is nice...some just really deserve it...
Watch it jugdish if you piss her off she'll eat you.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
OGRipper said:
More like an uzzi and a teacup. This here is some pro style e-baiting folks. Fish on!!!

Don't let it end. :clue:
The IMI Uzi is the Tonka Toy of submachine guns. You can bury one in sand, pick it up and blast away without fear of jamming. Even though they pull up and to the left a little, they still work well on guppies in teacups.

J

JRB

MisterClean said:
The IMI Uzi is the Tonka Toy of submachine guns. You can bury one in sand, pick it up and blast away without fear of jamming. Even though they pull up and to the left a little, they still work well on guppies in teacups.
Why doesn't it surprise me you are a genius about guns too???

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Holy crap how did I miss this thread? I've got to start paying more attention. This was pure gold.
I've told you repeatedly to read the threads. :think:

I'm glad you're catching on. Every once in a while we have a wild flower blossom around here.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
MisterClean said:
The uzzi is a piece of crap, It is very inaccurate, the guide rod bends when droped to much, and it's a 9MM. The 9MM is WORTHLESS past about 25 yards. The israeli military has been phasing out the uzzi for some time now. It was originaly designed and built as a cheep easy to make weapon for liborating the capitol. The uzzi is CRAP and the only time you ever see them in israel is with the private guards at malls and super markets

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
TheMontashu said:
The uzzi is a piece of crap, It is very inaccurate, the guide rod bends when droped to much, and it's a 9MM. The 9MM is WORTHLESS past about 25 yards. The israeli military has been phasing out the uzzi for some time now. It was originaly designed and built as a cheep easy to make weapon for liborating the capitol. The uzzi is CRAP and the only time you ever see them in israel is with the private guards at malls and super markets
Who needs accuracy with a device that was made for close-quarters combat? The Uzi was not designed for much more than close quarters (reads urban for those from "Cali") combat, which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about firearms. The HK MP-5 is a better firearm, but not made for anything more than the Uzi was, hence my reference to the Uzi being the "Tonka Toy of submachine guns". As far as where you see them, you haven't been to South Central LA ever, have you? For being designed in 1951, it was an effective and relaible enough design to be one of the most recognizable firearms of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.