The MisterClean Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Snoooore

I, for one, would love to see this race happen. Underground races don't happen enough.

What would only make it better though is if the racers all had to ride with helmet cams.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Tame Ape said:
Snoooore

I, for one, would love to see this race happen. Underground races don't happen enough.

What would only make it better though is if the racers all had to ride with helmet cams.
that would rock.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Tame Ape said:
Snoooore

Hell i will ride the Sanata ana against him for free!!! I for one dont think he can handle it and keep up. I think his whole its gott ahave a climb thing has to do with him wanting Everyone to have Really tired legs, that way he can keep up!!!

J

JRB

DRB said:
You're just pissed that goodtobeFat isn't hitting on you.
It's actually cool with me to not have her draggin' me down. I missed the fat thread, but have certainly been the topic of enough of them. :think:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
loco said:
It's actually cool with me to not have her draggin' me down. I missed the fat thread, but have certainly been the topic of enough of them. :think:
he just thinks I'm fat because I decided to do a met-rx meal replacement shake diet that I'm fat...couldn't be to get my body fat in the 10- 15% range...:rolleyes:

and his idea of flirting is calling girls names...:oink: :oink:

J

JRB

goodtobeIrie said:
he just thinks I'm fat because I decided to do a met-rx meal replacement shake diet that I'm fat...couldn't be to get my body fat in the 10- 15% range...:rolleyes:

and his idea of flirting is calling girls names...:oink: :oink:
He is our special friend, but I still like him. I guess you didn't miss him.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
In case anyone forgot that Mr. Clean was a dillhole.
I would imagine that he won't be back that often. Unless he's a glutton for punishment AND a dillhole. He took a pretty good e-beating.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
due to other hobbies and the hubby stealing bike parts and I'm lazy sometimes, you might think you ride more than me...but don't be jealous because I still have more skill than you...:oink: :rofl: ;)

I'll challenge you...we'll see who has the faster time at CHDH or Sea Otter...:rolleyes: :love:

I'm down. Wanna put down 5K on it?

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
I would imagine that he won't be back that often. Unless he's a glutton for punishment AND a dillhole. He took a pretty good e-beating.
Even if he does, his posts don't take up much space on my screen. :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
the Inbred said:
i'm just surprised some mod hasn't come in and deleted this yet.
Well, no one has mentioned shaving their junk, and no nekkid wimmins have been posted. And maybe the mods are anti mister clean and are just enjoying the thread.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
goodtobeIrie said:
hilarious thread...what's not hilarious is the appauling fact that this man has procreated...that poor child...and that poor woman who actually let him put his shoot his less than par genetics in her...I bet she was a cutie...:rofl:
Call me anything but a lowlife scumbag who has to drag someone's kid into an e-gument.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
Ciaran said:
Is mister clean PMing threats and anger to people as well?!?! This guy is classic!
If you see "leave my kid out of it" as a threatening or angry PM, then you are more of a goofball than you already appear to be.

wannabeconan said:
As an aside, to those of us in So Cal who may want to have a face to face confrontation with this guy, I think that he's a cop. Be careful... this guy seems like the type that would hide behind his badge. (Mind you this is only my e-speculation)
Yup, goofball. Go swing your sword at someone else, it doesn't impress me.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
In that context, I am pretty sure you mean "sword"...

:p
LOL. I'm going to have to take this guy off my ignore list. He's getting funnier and funnier with each post. :rofl:

And mister clean, what are you babbling about? When did I ask you to be impressed with my sword? Come on, stay on track here. You're entertaining us, and the show must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.