Quantcast

Titus broke my heart (sorry, long post)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My idea was to replace the dog. She slobbers so much when she drinks that half the water from her bowl splashes onto the floor. Over two years, the floors around her water bowl are starting to look worn. BAD DOG.
Why not put a small rug under her bowl?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Re: Titus

if they are such a small company as the homers on mtbr claim (10-20) then the break down in intra-company communication is pretty bad. I figure out of say 20 there are 12-15 workers then there is 1-2 who run the company... that leave only a couple customer reps who (you'd think) would be talking to each other regularly...

this is unless of course the homer's numbers are wrong.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
she sleeps on the floor in our bedroom - so it's that water dish. Not much we can do except fix it and put down a much larger mat.

maybe we can teach her to drink from a hamster bottle and just put a big bowl under it!
you know she doesn't have to drink where she sleeps just because y'all do....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When I worked in the animal shelter we used something similar to this for dogs who did more playing with their water than drinking. Maybe Titus wouldn't had the baboon family so much if you used one.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Dude, WAY!

I mean, like, Titus is the gnar gnar tits to the supermax dude! Their solution was more super cool than the original bike dude! Suck it up princess!

/:homer:
You forgot "It's only paint ... geez!"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
all dogs over 2 lbs should live a life of fun OUTDOORS!
Not a good idea when you are not home. Dogs escape, get taunted by passers by, stolen, bark their stupid heads off etc. If you have a bunch of land it is different but in suburbia, no.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
There will be no bike purchase until MMcG reads me a list of similar frames to consider from bike companies I've never heard of. :monkey:
haha!

I'd be happy to oblige you.

Here are a few:

Commencal Meta 5.5

Or how about a Bionicon Edison?

or

An Xprezo Raah!

or

How about an SWD 6 Gun???

Maybe you could be one of the first on a new Corsair Cycles frame - see the news page for more information on those.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Not a good idea when you are not home. Dogs escape, get taunted by passers by, stolen, bark their stupid heads off etc. If you have a bunch of land it is different but in suburbia, no.
our two do just fine out doors.... we have a golden retriever and a little black yapper.

our backyard is 70' x 50'

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
MBC...

pardon me for my ignorance, do you have any interest in a SC superlight? I know of one VERY gently used that may go up for sale soon! The girl that rides it likes the ride, but it doesn't fit her quite right!

did you look at the Yeti 575?