Quantcast

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I register for the Vax on Friday, looking forward to that.
EDIT, just registered. Should get it next week.
You're eligible in WY? Nice.

Colorado just started Phase 1B.3 today which opens it up to 60+ folks, essential frontline food production workers (agriculture, meatpacking, agricultural processing and grocery workers), and then people 16-59 with 2 or more high risk conditions. And then we're 2-3 weeks out from Phase 1B.4 (who TF named this nonsense?) which will catch 50+ people, younger people with only one high risk condition, and a slew of other vocations with a frontline element to them.

Might be hopefully looking at general population Phase 2 people starting in May? The J&J vaccine will probably bump that timeline up significantly.

At any rate... @Nick and @SkaredShtles and any of you other 50+ codgers should get prepared to get stuck in a few weeks from now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Washington is going to prioritize people as young as 18 with comorbidities before us heathy codgers get a chance. I hate fat people even more now.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Colorado just started Phase 1B.3 today which opens it up to 60+ folks, essential frontline food production workers (agriculture, meatpacking, agricultural processing and grocery workers), and then people 16-59 with 2 or more high risk conditions. And then we're 2-3 weeks out from Phase 1B.4 (who TF named this nonsense?) which will catch 50+ people, younger people with only one high risk condition, and a slew of other vocations with a frontline element to them.

Might be hopefully looking at general population Phase 2 people starting in May? The J&J vaccine will probably bump that timeline up significantly.

At any rate... @Nick and @SkaredShtles and any of you other 50+ codgers should get prepared to get stuck in a few weeks from now.
We just opened Phase 1C Thursday, which I am in. I registered in minutes. I know Teton County just got between 6-10,000 doses, and there are only 20,000 in the county.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Washington is going to prioritize people as young as 18 with comorbidities before us heathy codgers get a chance. I hate fat people even more now.
I refrained from expressing my annoyance about "obesity" being one of the high risk conditions... fucking fat people, man... they're a goddammed drain on society.

We just opened Phase 1C Thursday, which I am in. I registered in minutes. I know Teton County just got between 6-10,000 doses, and there are only 20,000 in the county.
mArK mY wOrDs paNdEmIcS oNlY lAsT a YeAr!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Also... Phase 1c?
Phase 1c includes homeless individuals, people living in congregate settings and other essential workers as defined by the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
Did the missus kick you out?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Word is since I had it and showed strong antibody production I might only get a single dose, as the second dose didn't show significant gains over a single shot in lab experiments.

So, you know, I got that goin' for me.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Yep getting your ungloved kids to handle used covid mask's and inhale toxic smoke to own the libs is double tripple A+ RW parenting!
you have lived enough little timmy, and I need to own them libs.

btw, Is is a darwin award if you remove your genes from the pool by destroying your own offspring?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
volunteering at a vaccination site in a few weeks. if there are leftovers, i get stuck.would be nice, as i'm 46 and in the bottom tier and it would make it easier to go see my parents later this spring...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Back in December I probably posted on here that one of my neighbors, the flower shop owner was in her shop mask-less and coughing for a week. She was one of the reasons why I decided early in the pandemic not to open my studio or even work in the building during the day. This afternoon I learned that she did indeed have Covid. So basically, this self-centered asshole refused to wear a mask and kept her shop open. Who knows how many customers she may have infected. There are 21 spaces in this building with many tenants and their employees. She could have spread it to everyone in here. I am floored by this news. Not surprised really, but still quite pissed off.

I have not been to my studio during the day in a year, a fucking year. I work late at night and sleep during the day. And now I am feeling oddly vindicated for my decision as both my 80+ year old parents are safe and vaccinated.

Ugghh, people suck...

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Back in December I probably posted on here that one of my neighbors, the flower shop owner was in her shop mask-less and coughing for a week. She was one of the reasons why I decided early in the pandemic not to open my studio or even work in the building during the day. This afternoon I learned that she did indeed have Covid. So basically, this self-centered asshole refused to wear a mask and kept her shop open. Who knows how many customers she may have infected. There are 21 spaces in this building with many tenants and their employees. She could have spread it to everyone in here. I am floored by this news. Not surprised really, but still quite pissed off.

I have not been to my studio during the day in a year, a fucking year. I work late at night and sleep during the day. And now I am feeling oddly vindicated for my decision as both my 80+ year old parents are safe and vaccinated.

Ugghh, people suck...
Right decision made! Congratulations! :thumb:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
*stuff*

Ugghh, people suck...
Well done mate, you did that right.
If only more were as onto it as you!
Looks like June/July for my shots.

Also mucho lols at this bit of NZ's "fuck off rich plague honky"
Boats owner said he'd "self isolate" on his boat while it was here...... like fuck a billionaire would follow that rule!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Uhh, I'm no expert but did stay at the Holiday Inn in Pisgah a bunch of times, and I think that's one too many. Did you miss an appointment or test driving a new, designer, vaccine prototype and gettin all fancy n'shit ?
Maybe he needs 5G coverage from ATT, VZ and TM?