Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Showing off is good. More people should do it. Everybody should be showing pictures of themselves being vaccinated. The anti-vax dipshits are the ones we should be shaming.
I have 5 pro trumpers in my extended family. none have been vaccinated. 2 because they are not in one of the current groups getting vaccinated but the other three are refusing the shots. Those 3 never got past high school, coincidence? I think not.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, this is what the Washington Post says?

85.5 million vaccinatedThe number of people who have received at least one dose of the vaccine,
covering 32.0% of the eligible population, 16 and older
and 25.7% of the total population.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
1A845B81-DCB8-431A-BA11-8077331DFA8E.jpeg

My group 2 wife got the shot. No waste list at Green Valley Ranch King Soopers.

Last edited:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Cackalack du Nord is going to open up vaccinations for everyone over 16 on 4/7.
I don't get this. While I'm 300% for getting people vaccinated, people in groups 3 & 4 still have difficulty getting an appointment (at least in the Charlotte area). This certainly won't make it easier for them. I've been trying for weeks and the only appointment that I could get was at a mass vaccination that I couldn't attend. Lots of places online show that they have the vaccine/available appointments but it turns out to not be accurate.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I guess this was all just a dream. My daughter's school is returning to full-time in person instruction and discontinuing forehead scans.

Looking at the numbers, that doesn't seem to make an ounce of sense.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Not Covid related, you've been warned...

You’re the white guy wearing the running shoes? Weird.
I'm standing in line for teh gondy at Aspen, first in line and chatting with the woman running traffic. Tall, black ski instructor walks up and starts chatting with her.
her: hey. how are you?
him: good! just waiting for my clients.
her: are they late?
him: yes. maybe you've seen them, I'm looking for a caucasian family....

I lol'd.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
10¢ beers and free joints if you're vaccinated

In Cleveland, the Market Garden Brewery is offering 10-cent beers to the first 2,021 people who show a COVID-19 vaccine certificate.

“Yes, you read that right,” the brewery says on its website. “Ten Cents.”

At the Greenhouse of Walled Lake, a medical marijuana dispensary in Michigan, anyone 21 and older who gets a COVID-19 vaccine can pick up a prerolled joint until the end of the month.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
For you LA area monkeys, Cal State Bakersfield is handing out Pfizer to anybody In any tier, walk up, until the 31st. Granted, you have to go to Bako, which sounds worse than actually catching Covid, but maybe you’re a bit of a masochist and don’t mind.

Brother and SIL just got their stick, don’t think I can make it up there so figured I’d pass along then info for you folks looking to get chipped

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Your periodic reminder that your dysfunctional banana republic is doing a pretty good job of getting shots into arms while Europe is getting shots into feet.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle

Some suggestions to avoid AstraZeneca if you’re under 55.
From the sounds of it, the AZ probably won't get distributed here anyway since we'll allegedly be done with microchipping everybody by the time they get approved and we'll donate our doses to less privileged countries, like Canada. Still not going to help when it comes to convincing skeptical folks to get the shot.