Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have been asked to go back into the factory to support my old project. Bam, I am an essential on-site worker who is now eligible for a poke (at least per the rules that take effect tomorrow). 1st Moderna scheduled on the 8th, I still have to drive over to the East side of the state as there is nothing available near Seattle.

Last edited:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Have been asked to go back into the factory to support my old project. Bam, I am an essential on-site worker who is now eligible for a poke (at least per the rules that take effect tomorrow). 1st Moderna scheduled on the 8th, I still have to drive over to the East side of the state as there is nothing available near Seattle.
How far do you have to go, Ellensburg?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yeah. Too bad there is so much snow. I could have done a lap around Kachess on the way.
Wait a few months for Kachess. There's trails south of Eburg on Manashtash if your so inclined. I don't know if the north sloping stuff of Cove Rd is good yet but the upper south facing stuff is open.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wait a few months for Kachess. There's trails south of Eburg on Manashtash if your so inclined. I don't know if the north sloping stuff of Cove Rd is good yet but the upper south facing stuff is open.
I've mad the mistake of trying Kachess too early, and that was in June.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I am not saying you got vaccinated with placebo, but...
Exactly what I was thinking.

A couple years ago I got the first and only flu shot I think I ever got, as it was pretty much a la carte and "thrown in" with a bunch of bloodwork I was having done. Within a few hours I felt like absolute shit for a bit. Arm hurt like a motherfucker, headache, tired, chills, cold sweats, everything.

I was expecting the worst as I've heard the side effects from this vax are typically worse overall than most. But I swear I can't even tell I got a shot. I think mine was filled with 4Loko. I guess we'll see what #2 holds.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I'm draggin' today after my first round of Pfizer yesterday morning. Not horrible, so not sure if related. For the Pfizerchipped, does this just last a day or so?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm draggin' today after my first round of Pfizer yesterday morning. Not horrible, so not sure if related. For the Pfizerchipped, does this just last a day or so?
The fatigue I experienced the day after my Pfizer only lasted one day, about as long as a hangover. Come to think of it... it felt a lot like a hangover. Come to think of it... I did go on a massive bike ride immediately after getting the shot, and then had celebratory beers post-ride. You know... I might be on to something here.

:think:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It’s not the first Moderna shot that puts you on the deck for a day and a half.

Seriously, I’d make sure to have extra strength Tylenol on hand and a clean bath tub to soak your achy body in so you can sleep.

You all have been warned.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Dude...second round made my saggy old downhiller balls hurt so bad that I thought they were getting squished by my thighs but they were laying there on the bed right next to me.

Going to be a whole lot of whiny man bitches on here in a few weeks.
Yea but dude, a bath?

A baaaaath?

Jesus.....:disgust1:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I love a good bath. Mine has a headrest and thing for my beer, and is big enough to actually lay out straight in.
*Puts shock back in toolbox*

At least your bath sounds like a manly version....or as manly as it can be.

AMS sounds like bubbles, rose petals, a glass of rosé and Seal playing in the background