Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How did I not know this? I always thought you were a Hoosier. :think:
I thought he came from the next one over too, I thought you were the only one from there.

I'd been meaning to ask if anyone has ridden UP and when's the best time of year to head there for riding.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
10 days out since my first Moderna shot and I'm honestly feeling better than I have in a while. My lingering long haul symptoms have diminished quite a bit, energy is higher than it's been in a long time, brain fog is not gone, but less prominent. I didn't expect this.

I :cupidarrow: science.

I grew up in the northern Wrist of the Mitten, and yeah...

Is MI the only state that's spiking like that? I tooled around with the Compare Trends graphing tool on the CDC site for a bit and no other state I plugged in has that sort of spike. Many/most states are trending up, but not like that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hasn't Florida been wide open for like a year now?

Not sure what's going on down there, but based on the published numbers, shit seems relatively okay. Does cocaine cure Covid? Did Covid poke it's head in, look around and back away slowly?
That'll be your issue right there.

They be fudging the numbers in that there Florida.
:stupid:

There is some speculation that DeSantis hasn't exactly been keen on having actual numbers published.

Shizzon

Monkey
Jun 25, 2015
Just got the first shot of Pfizer as my GF is considered a first responder (X-ray/CT). I'm 33 with no comorbidities. Two hours post-poke and I have no noticeable side effects. I'm looking forward to getting out there a bit more as I have been pretty steadfast in my distancing since this all started.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That was awful. I think I've got COVID 27 now.
I haven't been around that many people in a while (Walgreen's site).

I didn't appreciate having to stand in a line for a vaccine right next to a line of people waiting for Covid tests. 5% of those folks probably had the cooties.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I didn't appreciate having to stand in a line for a vaccine right next to a line of people waiting for Covid tests. 5% of those folks probably had the cooties.
I had to stand at the entryway to the store, and everybody going in to buy detergent and toothpaste kept walking past me shoulder to shoulder.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had to stand at the entryway to the store, and everybody going in to buy detergent and toothpaste kept walking past me shoulder to shoulder.
I stood in a high school parking lot for the opportunity to step into a shipping container and have a fireman stab me in the shoulder before the IPA evaporated.

Totally worth it.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Dude I work with was telling me today how he doesn't understand how he suddenly has allergies after never having them before...

fuck. Tested positive for the COVID he did. Maybe he shouldn't have taken that trip to Vegas 2 weeks ago.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Wife's coworker came back from Arizona after attending some spring training baseball not too long ago. Everything opened up fully down there at the same time, he said it was full on spring break bananas. Bars and restaurants were packed to the rafters with people. Just waiting for AZ to start showing up on these COVID shitshow lists any day now.

He already caught COVID a while back and refuses to get the vaccination, so that's pretty cool I guess.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
add66765ac64443ba9064dfe8b5e63484f0d939312263dd00cbd3e9f3b3e8629.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What's going on in Canadia?

does canada spring break like florida.....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
does canada spring break like florida.....
the one story I heard is that they were betting on a vaccine maker (Astrazeneca?) that didn’t deliver, so they were behind on getting the approved companies lined up, and now they’re short of vaccines.Folks are going months between doses.