Quantcast

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Alright. I’m the bad luck omen. People I know are now going in for shots and telling me what a smooth and easy process it has been. I hope my second shot experience is better than the shit show that was the first.

Also having a week where lots of close friends seem to be out fucking around. Traveling. Dates. Parties. Brunch.

I quit. FTS.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Alright. I’m the bad luck omen. People I know are now going in for shots and telling me what a smooth and easy process it has been. I hope my second shot experience is better than the shit show that was the first.

Also having a week where lots of close friends seem to be out fucking around. Traveling. Dates. Parties. Brunch.

I quit. FTS.
Did you have a bad reaction or was vacc site just a shit show?

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
Got vaccinated this morning. I'd have been ok getting multiple shots but my work schedule is erratic and unpredictable so I picked the J&J flavor.

My forehead felt a bit heavy the first couple of hours but it went away after lunch and nap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got vaccinated this morning. I'd have been ok getting multiple shots but my work schedule is erratic and unpredictable so I picked the J&J flavor.

My forehead felt a bit heavy the first couple of hours but it went away after lunch and nap.
I oscillated back and forth between feeling fine and a bit icky for a few days. Primary symptoms being fatigue and very mild headache.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Apparently vaccine shots are now available for 55 and over in my little burg.
Astrazeneca is on offer. Was kinda hoping for the Pfizer or Moderna. (Wifey in healthcare gotz da Pfizer) Do I continue my misanthropic existence and hold out for the prefered, so do I go for the AZ and graduate to mere hermit?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Apparently vaccine shots are now available for 55 and over in my little burg.
Astrazeneca is on offer. Was kinda hoping for the Pfizer or Moderna. (Wifey in healthcare gotz da Pfizer) Do I continue my misanthropic existence and hold out for the prefered, so do I go for the AZ and graduate to mere hermit?
All the cool kids got Moderna or Phizer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got my second Pfizer shot today! I am very happy about that. The first shot knocked me on my ass, so I am looking forward to what tomorrow brings. I gotta say, 5-6 months ago I was hopeful I'd get vaccinated by this fall, so getting that now sure is nice.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
process today was super easy-a drive thru in the parking lot of a local hospital. in and out in 20 mins (including the 15min wait period after). phizer #1 in muh arm. feel fine right now. curious to see how i am in the morning.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My Aunt in the UK also got a crazy blood clot in her arm after the J+J, but she has Health Issues. Not 100% sure it was related, but she apparently, is.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Colorado Monkeys, are Moderna Vaccine appointments wide open at the Wally World in GJ?
For out of staters?
I need my second shot, and that could be convenient.
Zero clue about Walmart, TBH. Everyone I know that went to GJ for a jab went through Mesa County Health's mass vax site which was stocked with Pfizer at the time, with a shipment of J&J on the way IIRC. I'd say in this instance, Teh Internet is your friend... maybe try asking over on MTBR in the Western Slope forum?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Zero clue about Walmart, TBH. Everyone I know that went to GJ for a jab went through Mesa County Health's mass vax site which was stocked with Pfizer at the time, with a shipment of J&J on the way IIRC. I'd say in this instance, Teh Internet is your friend... maybe try asking over on MTBR in the Western Slope forum?
Did you see on the news this morning that the clinic in COS that you found and I almost rebooked S at effed up all their shots? 4000 people need to start again and a further 3000 shots get thrown in the dumpster.

Hopefully not where @Pesqueeb went.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Old man told me to quit being a dummy and go get the shot now, as I met two of the eligibility criteria. He even booked the appt for me.

So 1st stick done (Pfizer). No side effects other than a sore shoulder and feeling of superiority.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Old man told me to quit being a dummy and go get the shot now, as I met two of the eligibility criteria. He even booked the appt for me.

So 1st stick done (Pfizer). No side effects other than a sore shoulder and feeling of superiority.
You must have gotten the Apple 5g chip

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Kudos to CVS though. I was in and out in 16 minutes including the 15 minute observation period.
:stupid:

I was in and out in under 5 minutes (CVS in Lunenberg), not even a line. I skipped the observation period because there was pizza and beer to pick up. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Hoping second one is the same deal.