Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I got moderna.
1st shot was le suck for 48 hours, now im invincible, and get Cinemax.

Has anyone hit you in the jimmy? Only way to know for sure.

You know what they™ say? If you get woozy from the first shot, you got the rona. No rona the second shot hits you.

You get your second yet?

I'm looking forward to a hittable jimmy. Imma spray myself with water to look all sweaty and start attending freedom rallies, stumbling and coughing on people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am just recovering from what I think was a second wave from J&J. Was a little concerned, not because of the severity, but the unusual timing.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Got the shingles some years back, certified not fun.
my special lady friend got a shingles vaccine last year

talk about pain and misery from preventative medicine :rofl:

Hopefully you're clear. I had a coworker with shingles a few years ago. Looked and sounded brutal
A neighbor had it in 2018, still fucked with nerve pain across his entire body now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I somehow got the shingles in my 30s. Thought it was a pinched nerve + poison ivy from a bike crash, then the migraine kicked in.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
associated with the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine

Phew! :D

However, also from that writeup:

Case 1 was a 44-year-old woman with Sjogren's syndrome who was being treated with hydroxychloroquine.

Case 5 was a 38-year-old woman with undifferentiated connective tissue disease and antiphospholipid syndrome who was being treated with aspirin and hydroxychloroquine.

I do not trust anyone involved with that data

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The needle was 14" long. They ran up to me and threw it like a Javelin. I was wholly unprepared for the whole ordeal. I fought back. No amount of free Orange Juice or wegmans donuts could placate me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The needle was 14" long. They ran up to me and threw it like a Javelin. I was wholly unprepared for the whole ordeal. I fought back. No amount of free Orange Juice or wegmans donuts could placate me.

I don't think you got vaccinated. I think you were getting whaled. Did they get your ambergris?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Ironically related, I'm glad I finally have someone to share this with.

Saw this pasta at the supermarket, and have been saying "I seen a da peepee" in a ridiculously exaggerated Italian accent nonstop since. I am amused. Wife wants me dead.
IMG_20210413_203601620_resize_16.jpg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My arm hurts really bad. Is it because of the sperm? I am sperm averse. More so then the huge ass needle I was harpooned with today.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Perhaps getting my chip the first weekend it’s available to us young folks was a poor decision. At a site out in the boonies, got here 31 minutes after it started, believe I’m 600th or so in line. I better finally understand Excel after this bullshit