StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I was heckled yesterday for wearing a mask. that was a first. I had just popped into a pizza place for takeout and was walking back to my car. wearing my mask. some dude on a bike (no helmet, no light) yelled at me while he biked by "YOU'RE GONNA DIE"... since I was the only person on the street I assumed it was meant for me. I actually felt sorry for him. it must suck to go through life that dumb.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I was heckled yesterday for wearing a mask. that was a first. I had just popped into a pizza place for takeout and was walking back to my car. wearing my mask. some dude on a bike (no helmet, no light) yelled at me while he biked by "YOU'RE GONNA DIE"... since I was the only person on the street I assumed it was meant for me. I actually felt sorry for him. it must suck to go through life that dumb.
One can only hope, that minutes after rounding the next corner, his front wheel sunk into a sewer grate sending him OTB, stubbing all ten toes in the process.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
On the topic of harm to children from school closures, here's another study to add to the list:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I am now fully vaccinated. Got the chills and felt not great the next day. I keep yelling at my arm for Microsoft support but bill gates isn’t listening I guess. I could be doing it wrong. Also unfortunately I’m not magnetic.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
older brother got the single shot....no side effects...no soreness...

his oldest son.got a shot....whichever one 13 year olds can get....no side effects either....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
My first instinct is “Grump Cat GOOD”.

But, ten years is a little harsh.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego

i thought so too, then at the end of the article he refused a plea deal of a fine and 2 years probation. He wanted a jury trial so they upped the charges. What a fucking idiot.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

He also tried to gouge the guys eye out, seems fitting.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So here in my Flatario corner of Canuckistan we have a choice of second dose if your first was AstraZeneca. So, being my first was AZ, what do I do for my second?
Stay with AZ or go Pfizer or Moderna?

I have not yet read up on the mixed vaccine efficiency.
Anybody want to point me in the right direction?

What would you choose?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
So here in my Flatario corner of Canuckistan we have a choice of second dose if your first was AstraZeneca. So, being my first was AZ, what do I do for my second?

What would you choose?

Pfizer :)

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013

What would you choose?
My wife and I are in the same situation in BC. We registered and booked for Pfizer/Moderna for July 2nd, not wanting to wait for an invite for AZ from the pharmacy which may never come. Of course a couple days after booking we got texts from the pharmacy. But we went online right away and all AZ slots were already booked. We are not gonna bother trying for AZ booking anymore. My wife looked into it and figured we would be a little better off with the mix over 2x AZ.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

What would you choose?
My whole family had teh Pfizer. No real complaints. We all felt a little funny after the second one, but nothing horrid. YMMV.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Fucked around and found out.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

What would you choose?
I’d pick a lane and stay in it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

What would you choose?
All good either way. Just remember to get degaussed.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008

What would you choose?
Mix and match seems to work: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01359-3