Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The the anti mask/ Anti vaccine mouth breathers... Fuck off

Transported a client to Dialysis this morning, their access port was clogged. They got sent to the hospital for treatment. They tested positive for covid although they were asymptomatic. They skipped getting a vaccine. I require all passengers to wear masks. I wear one, I glove up, I wipe the rig down with clorox, I got vaccinated in January. I will continue to mask up and you will not ride unmasked. And no I will not take your word that you got the shots

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sure.
Basically, given the current reliance of just about every country on Chinese made goods, a strict crackdown on all things China would have severe negative consequences that would take a decade to mitigate.
(This is my .02 interpretation).
However, it might lessen our reliance over time, which could be beneficial in the long run.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Kid 2’s reaction to finding out she’s enrolled in the BNT/Pfizer age 5-11.5 year old vaccine trial. Kid 1 was also excited but bonked her face on a chair when jumping for joy so just looks sad now

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The the anti mask/ Anti vaccine mouth breathers... Fuck off

Transported a client to Dialysis this morning, their access port was clogged. They got sent to the hospital for treatment. They tested positive for covid although they were asymptomatic. They skipped getting a vaccine. I require all passengers to wear masks. I wear one, I glove up, I wipe the rig down with clorox, I got vaccinated in January. I will continue to mask up and you will not ride unmasked. And no I will not take your word that you got the shots
You should carry a pillow in the rig to forceably mask those who don't respect your wellbeing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
City of Portland is talking about incentives for businesses that require their employees return to the office because downtown is a shit show right now.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke

Kid 2’s reaction to finding out she’s enrolled in the BNT/Pfizer age 5-11.5 year old vaccine trial. Kid 1 was also excited but bonked her face on a chair when jumping for joy so just looks sad now
Thanks for trying it out on your kids from all us parents.
:cheers:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In WV visiting family. Go to a sandwich shop with the poor unwashed masses and everyone is wearing a mask. Go to a fancy restaurant and few people do and all the staff have theirs hanging below their chins.

This place still has road side stands selling Trump memorabilia.