The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
cop of the year...literally

A former Houston Police Department ‘Officer of the Year’ award winner, Noe Juarez, was arrested this past Tuesday morning. He has been indicted on federal charges of conspiracy to possess firearms connected with a drug trafficking offense and conspiracy to distribute five or more kilos of cocaine.

Juarez is accused of leading a double life with close ties to the Los Zetas cartel. Court documents accuse him of conspiring with Sergio Grimaldo, the brother of a convicted cartel boss, to distribute five kilos of cocaine in southeastern Louisiana

His co-defendant, Grimaldo, 32, was previously indicted along with his brother, Efrain Grimaldo, a member of Los Zetas, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Louisiana confirmed in an email, according to The NY Daily News.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/feds-indict-officer-year-cocaine-trafficking-charges/

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Never trust christian bands. Are they making music for the sake of making good music, or are they making music for god, which means it will never be good music?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
If Patty was to go postal (or Oklahoma bomber) in a DEA office, I would be sympathetic and not blaming him at all.
What a shitty law system, no way am I going to call it a "justice" system....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did he learn his lesson?

*edit: Gold in the comments section: "As a Black Man, I have to say...Holy Shit!!!! It happens to white people too?!?!?!?!?

This is officially an epidemic."
I doubt it, now he will never comply to turn off a car.