Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Originally posted by Lefty
And the big qeustion is ofcourse, howell does it ride...:rolleyes: an d what have you already done on it Castle...
well it seems to ride very very nicely, however since all this frozen white stuff is all around it doesn't allow me to really ride much............

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I've seen many bad reviews of this frame because it's too long, but it's a killer freeride HT. It's pretty light, definitely strong and stiff enough. Anyway, here it is...

Oh yeah, the frame is for sale. PM if you're interested.

BoyBoy

Monkey
Apr 17, 2003
washington DC
Originally posted by bikeguy100k
I've seen many bad reviews of this frame because it's too long, but it's a killer freeride HT. It's pretty light, definitely strong and stiff enough. Anyway, here it is...

Oh yeah, the frame is for sale. PM if you're interested.
Ahahaha... very funny.

I love it! I swear! Ummm... Buy It!

Seriously, though... nice bike.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i was wondering where the pic was, CT.....you're running 4" right? man, my bike feels so different now at 4" (coming off that 400mm fork). i'm gonna have to drop that **** like i dropped BJ's mom.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Originally posted by the Inbred
i was wondering where the pic was, CT.....you're running 4" right? man, my bike feels so different now at 4" (coming off that 400mm fork). i'm gonna have to drop that **** like i dropped BJ's mom.
hehe naw its a five for now. After Comfort I'm going to drop it to 4. She is all streched out right now.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Sir_Crackien
here the beast that i've been riding lately.
well its not that bad i weight 240 it weights 40 that a good 6 to one ration
What kind of rims are those? Or did you just have them powdercoated that color of blue?

MadAss

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
I gradually built it to be stronger. I don't really think material failure... it's enough already to worry about my (lack of) skills!
Gotta love that gold water holder!!! (j/k!)

Spec:
Frame: DiamondBack Comp 16''
Fork: 00' Z1 Fr QR20
Weels: Front-Marz 20mm laced to Sun DoubleTrack
Rear: Dabomb 12mm laced to Mavic 321
Tires: 2.5'' Maxxis Highroller MaxxPro 60
Cranks: FSA X-Drive
Pedals: Ringle Zu-Zu
Handlebar/Stem: Tioga 286
Brakes: Front - 8'' SRAM 9.0
Rear - 00' 6'' Magura Clara
Gears: LX shifter/Shimano 105 road derraileur/XT 9 spd cassette

Attachments

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Originally posted by DanD15
Sweet Bike, but I have to ask...is that a a single speed with a full cassette?
yes it is.

it is actually not that bad to do, it runs smooth, it just isnt to sweet to look at.

i am also currentley running ss on my HT w/ full gears, and both deraliers for good measure:eek: ;) :p

jive turkey

Chimp
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by Mr Tiles
latest edition...I likes...
hey Tiles......would that be a 24"/26" combo that your running there? im trying to decide on rear size for my morphine right now, hows that setup?