Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
valve bouncer said:
OK Toshi, these gaijins are onto us. Code talk from now on mate. Genki desu ka?
hai, genki desu. sore kara "code talk" ni hanashimashou, ne

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Toshi said:
hai, genki desu. sore kara "code talk" ni hanashimashou, ne

Ooo...Oooo.. me too. Okay, high school Japanese don't fail me now!!

Watashi wa ringo o tabemasu!!

That's all I remember....4 years I sat in that class and never got below a B, and that's it.....crap....must be all the concussions....

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Secret Squirrel said:
Ooo...Oooo.. me too. Okay, high school Japanese don't fail me now!!

Watashi wa ringo o tabemasu!!

That's all I remember....4 years I sat in that class and never got below a B, and that's it.....crap....must be all the concussions....
It didn't fail you my son. One apple on the way. :thumb: ;) You are an official unit. Partsbara is being made aware of your presence on the :dancing: . All good.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Toshi said:
ah, jitsu wa SS-kun ga wakaranai to omoimasu... :p
SS wa ringo ga suki......hahahahahahaha baka gaijin. Honti ni SS wa himitsu risu ka kowai unkojunai, dare desu ka? **** me Toshi my Japanese is crap but these fruitcakes know less than us so lets toy with them, dessho?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
valve bouncer said:
SS wa ringo ga suki......hahahahahahaha baka gaijin. Honti ni SS wa himitsu risu ka kowai unkojunai, dare desu ka? **** me Toshi my Japanese is crap but these fruitcakes know less than us so lets toy with them, dessho?
****sureshimasu: ima kuukou ni ikimasu. new jersey de kuruma wo katte kimasu. bye :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
I'm tryin' bitch. :eviltongu
First calm down. You have shown great promise with MMike and dhg and stoney and IRB and Echo. Before you go off hatin' on your own, young jedi, you need practice. MMike is a perfect subject. Continue with your hate of him and it will come.

J

JRB

DRB said:
First calm down. You have shown great promise with MMike and dhg and stoney and IRB and Echo. Before you go off hatin' on your own, young jedi, you need practice. MMike is a perfect subject. Continue with your hate of him and it will come.
DH G asks if you really hate him.

J

JRB

DRB said:
I mistook worship for hate with the use of words like oh say cunt. I apologize for any issues I have caused between you two love birds.

Now back to hating MMike.
Yeah - it's an endearing use of the word c*nt.