Quantcast

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Dear DRB,

Should I hate Mmike solely because he is from Canadia or is there some other better reason?

Thank you,
Hating in Louisiana

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is hating MMike a fad like hating Walmart is? If it is a mainstream fad I want to hate MMike hating, if it is a cool underground fad I want to hat MMike.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
N8 said:
Dear DRB,

Should I hate Mmike solely because he is from Canadia or is there some other better reason?

Thank you,
Hating in Louisiana
Dear Hating,

The Canada thing is certainly a strong factor in hating MMike. But in general a person's origin shouldn't be the deciding factor in hating someone. In MMike's case there is a body of compelling evidence that simply makes it impossible to not hate him. Not hating him would cause an inbalance in the universe with the potential outcome of popping us all out of existance.

So hate away in Louisana.

Sincerely,
DRB

Westy said:
Is hating MMike a fad like hating Walmart is? If it is a mainstream fad I want to hate MMike hating, if it is a cool underground fad I want to hat MMike.
That's the beauty of hating MMike is it is both a mainstream and underground fad that can be embraced by everyone. But it goes much farther than a simple or even complex fad. I believe that it might be the force that allows all the Earth's inhabitants to put aside our petty differences and join together in a common goal. Think of MMike like an alien invasion with stinky fish breath that will destroy the earth if we don't band together.

So let's get together and kick some alien butt.

jdschall said:
Does anybody want to start a new club for haters of DRB. The guy's a punk. I say we whack him. Who's with me?
I view you as my prodigal son. Its okay you'll see the light.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Okay so maybe I am a hippy. I do occasionally drive a '91 volvo with a "More trees less Bush" bumper sticker. But I draw the line at patchouli and hackysacking. I still don't feel the hate of MMike espoused by the fura of friday. It's all about the love man.

J

JRB

It would be a shame to see it go, but I've seen spark plugs killed in the last few days, so we'll see.

J

JRB

The Lea thing sealed the deal on this needing a bump.

Down with the peckerwood.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I have only been here a short time, but I trusted in those who have been around longer... I waited and now I will weigh in... MMIke is a doucherocket in the worst way, and in my opinion NEVER has anything productive to post about!!!

that is my $.02

have a nice night, and FVCK MMike

J

JRB

brungeman said:
I have only been here a short time, but I trusted in those who have been around longer... I waited and now I will weigh in... MMIke is a doucherocket in the worst way, and in my opinion NEVER has anything productive to post about!!!

that is my $.02

hahaha - poetic. :thumb:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
brungeman said:

that is my $.02

heh.....nooob.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
MMike said:
heh.....nooob.
yep, I have been lurking for some time, felt like I had some stuff to contribute and signed up... I try my hardest to be PRODUCTIVE while I am here (580+ somewhat productive posts)!!! but as you see, I have been as dumbfounded by your stupidity as everyone else is... :clue: please take my statements as constructive criticism and suggestion... if you have something productive to say then by all means bring it if not STFU Y F'n F

I want to publicly apologize for calling you a Doucherocket... I had a few beers last night and wasn't thinking when I flexed my fledgling E-beer muscles... my actions were not productive and not the way I would like to be perceived around here...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
brungeman said:
yep, I have been lurking for some time, felt like I had some stuff to contribute and signed up... I try my hardest to be PRODUCTIVE while I am here (580+ somewhat productive posts)!!! but as you see, I have been as dumbfounded by your stupidity as everyone else is... :clue: please take my statements as constructive criticism and suggestion... if you have something productive to say then by all means bring it if not STFU Y F'n F

I want to publicly apologize for calling you a Doucherocket... I had a few beers last night and wasn't thinking when I flexed my fledgling E-beer muscles... my actions were not productive and not the way I would like to be perceived around here...
pvssy

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Uhhhh.....I'm rubber and you're glue....

brungeman said:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DRB said:
I didn't take back the FVCK MMike I still think he is a doucherocket... but don't think I should be saying it on a public forum... I will wait till (god forbid) I am ever face to face... :thumb: