Quantcast

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah but that's like 42.9% of the people around here, myself included.
I understand that... and I like to have as much fun joking around with people but some of the stuff that douchebag says (see I didn't say doucherocket) is so FVCKING DUMB!!! even if the thread is some serious... I think we are all stupider having been in his presence... and may God have mercy on our souls!!!:dead:

J

JRB

I am going to have to leave this crusade of hate to pursue other avenues of hate.

psst - the wolverine is supposed to kill you in the face, MMike.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
MMike said:
No doubt! You might start using words like "stupider"
:clue:

MMike, "what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

it was emphasising how stupid and idiotic you and your comments are!!!

J

JRB

Maybe brungeman can redirect some of the loco and skaredsh*thead hate back to MMike.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. That boy's panties seem to be continually in a giant wad. Maybe he should get the "no sense of humor" title......... :think:
Or maybe "under the influence". :think:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. That boy's panties seem to be continually in a giant wad. Maybe he should get the "no sense of humor" title......... :think:
You missed all of that chainsaw business while you were gone, didn't you???

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
A fine kettle of fish this is.....can't even get my own birthday thread....

I invest five years of my life and this is the thanks I get.

(I'm getting old and crotchety)
Canajans don't get no respect on this bord.

And with good reason!