Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I wish the moderators actually came back at the candidates and requested they actually answered the given question.

Trump asked about addressing climate change just ranted about the Mayor of Moscow's wife...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I wish the moderators actually came back at the candidates and requested they actually answered the given question.

Trump asked about addressing climate change just ranted about the Mayor of Moscow's wife...
they asked him repeatedly about his position on wanting Ukrainian victory and he just repeated that he wanted the conflict over.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just watched the first part of the debate but noped out when Harris started bigging up fracking. JFC. It’s 2024 and you lot have the choice of a moronic, delusional racist pedophile convicted felon who will likely end your ‘democracy’ (flawed democracy) entirely and enable the worst authoritarians on the planet, or a corporate genocide enabler who apparently doesn’t understand the urgency of climate change. Fucking hell.

I mean it’s still gotta be Harris but holy fucking shit. When revolution?

Also I note after all this Nate Silver is saying the orange pedo has a 65% chance of winning. Again, WTAF.