Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I always find it funny that cruise commercials almost mostly show stuff people are doing off the boat than on the boat.
Have you seen the gocarts?

norwegiangokart.jpg

<edit> the wife and I have talked about a cruise. I've never been on a boat I didn't have to paint, so I would love to try that. Also the kid free ones. But until there is a COVID free one, I'll wait.

Last edited:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Have you seen the gocarts?

View attachment 175240

<edit> the wife and I have talked about a cruise. I've never been on a boat I didn't have to paint, so I would love to try that. Also the kid free ones. But until there is a COVID free one, I'll wait.
I'm picturing our Sausage Overlord flipping one of those karts over the railing and into the ocean.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I always find it funny that cruise commercials almost mostly show stuff people are doing off the boat than on the boat.
It's a 50/50 mix of onboard stuff and being in new place almost everyday for a week. I always end up not doing everything I wanted to onboard because the ships are so big.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
That’s all a huge shakedown, they organize and set up special (2x more than locals) pricing for all kinds of events at the stops.