Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The DFH Palo Santo Marron has come around on me, now that I've had 3 of them. That stuff rules.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Acquired:

Stone Sublimely Self Righteous
Stone RIS
Ale Smith Speedway
Maui Coconut Porter
Lost Coast Old Stock
Speakeasy Big Daddy
Firestone Union Jack
Anchor Porter

I think I'm set for a while.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
To round up, what I have on hand now:

Stone Sublimely Self Righteous
Stone RIS
Ale Smith Speedway
Maui Coconut Porter
Lost Coast Old Stock
Speakeasy Big Daddy
Firestone Union Jack
Anchor Porter
DFH Palo Santo Marron
DFH 90 Min
Mac's Blackwatch
Rogue Mocha Porter
Victory Storm King
Stone Levitation
Lost Coast 8 Ball
Sam Adams RIS
Deschutes Mirror Pond

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hot tea.
had a sixer of NB Pils this week & every bottle foamed over....dont know why. it tasted alright...for a NB beer that is. :/

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
yo HAB , is the bigfoot out yet and do you have any dh plans this weekend ? i've got both days off and i'm down to ride .
I don't think so, and I'm down in SD sans bike for the weekend, so I'm out. Any chance of you being free some time during the week?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had a friend over today to show him how to brew a beer. During the process, we drank..

Dogzilla black IPA
the latest Sierra Nevada estate beer
Troegs Scratch 35
various homebrews
the Paper City imperial coffee porter of which the name eludes me right now lol
Harpoon Triticus (wheat wine ale)

Wife and friend's wife drank some other stuff.

then I made us all dinner...pasta primavera made with turkey sausage, plus garlic bread. It was a good day.

lul whut?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Epic Brewing Sour Apple Saison, Release #2...much better than their first. More sour, less sweet. Digging it. 7.6% ABV. Very well-balanced American-style Belgian farmhouse ale.

As an aside...and why I'm drinking the Saison...

BEER EMERGENCY!

I was mistakenly roofied a few nights ago at a bar by a cokehead gunning for the cougar I was chatting up. The last drink I remember prior to the unfortunate pharmaceutical ingestion was a Rogue Dead Guy. Now, whenever I drink something with a strong malt profile (especially the carmelyish malt in a DG), all I can think of is waking up in some 40 y/o woman's bed in the suburbs with a pulsing headache and the urge to vomit every half hour for 24 hours solid. This was the case when I attempted to ingest a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid (my favorite Lah-goo-neet-us offering) last night.

I AM VERY UPSET. Man cannot subsist on Belgians, wheat beers, and piss lagers alone. Halp?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Epic Brewing Sour Apple Saison, Release #2...much better than their first. More sour, less sweet. Digging it. 7.6% ABV. Very well-balanced American-style Belgian farmhouse ale.

BEER EMERGENCY!

I was mistakenly roofied a few nights ago at a bar by a cokehead gunning for the cougar I was chatting up. The last drink I remember prior to the unfortunate pharmaceutical ingestion was a Rogue Dead Guy. Now, whenever I drink something with a strong malt profile (especially the carmelyish malt in a DG), all I can think of is waking up in some 40 y/o woman's bed in the suburbs with a pulsing headache and the urge to vomit every half hour for 24 hours solid. This was the case when I attempted to ingest a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid (my favorite Lah-goo-neet-us offering) last night.

I AM VERY UPSET. Man cannot subsist on Belgians, wheat beers, and piss lagers alone. Halp?
The problem is wha...? There's your answer.

Kthxbai.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle

BEER EMERGENCY!

Force yourself to pound malty beers until you don't care anymore? Roofie a Belgian and knock that back?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
*Burp*
So today I rode the bike into town and had......
a couple of Golden Bear brewery's "Bales bitter"
Then a Tuatara Helles
Now a Peak brewery Monkey Point IPA;
and for my nightcap I've a special release bottle of Emerson's Southern Clam Stout. :thumb:

And sitting in the fridge waiting for the weekend (birthday present to myself) is a bottle of Rouge XS Imperial YSB. :D

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
SN Estate Ale-->last night.
It was good. There are other wet hopped beers I prefer more but I liked it none the less.
It would be cool to live in the area & be able to drink a totally local brew.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

BEER EMERGENCY!

try Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Wild it is a Pale Ale brewed with a Belgium yeast strain. Might help you with whatever it is you are having problems with. :confused: