Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
See - these are the sorts of punishments we should have over here for dumbfuck shit like this:

"Butler, from of Windermere Road, Reading, who admitted dangerous driving and obstructing an emergency worker, was sentenced to eight months in prison, suspended for 18 months and was given 200 hours of unpaid work.

Butler was also banned from driving for three years and ordered to pay costs of £600."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Don't pat yourself on the back to hard, some of your commonwealth compatriots here share a lot of the same mindsets that created our gnarly cop situation. VVVVV See three posts down from this one for an example. VVV

Regarding SF, we're talking about people that will spend 20k on trash cans to keep people from eating. Instead of using that money to just feed far more people, thereby fixing the same problem, AND not just establishing even further institutional cruelty. But fixing problems is not the point. Sweeping them out of sight is.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Fucking morons. I hope the kid gets made a ward of tbe courts. They have also been warned not to leave the hospital, in case, you know, the kid needs urgent attention, but the mother is all ‘we’re not prisoners’. They don’t even seem to understand the basics of the issue, despite being told repeatedly.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
No way! Really? :rofl:

Like you probably often do, I blame the australians.

Do I need to elaborate on 'systems in place' a little more? As in, regardless of origin, NZ is just as permeable to bullshit as americans.

LOL Murdoch doesn't have any media outlets in NZ.... There is no Fox News, Sun newspaper or the like.

*edit* and I'm probably the only ex Murdoch employee on ridemonkey.
Last of his nz operations closed a long time ago.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
And yet you still have his bullshit making in it in by way of the US.

You work at one of his papers?

The american social media is by far and away the biggest vector.
19 years ago I worked for ICN a Murdoch company, then it was sold to a new owner.
The Murdoch's then attempted to bankrupt the new owners.
They failed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The idiot formerly known as kanye is on infowars right now wearing a gimp mask and holding a net with yoohoo so he can talk shit about israel and its leader. Talking to the fat idiot with the popped collar and no money, while the groyper idiot kid joins in.

netyoohoo.JPG

The net worth of that entire room by now might actually be close to regular salaries by now. I think fuentes is the richest one in there now :rofl:

Last edited: