Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
I arrive on the 30th of Sept and will be riding there for a few days, then heading over to Payson, but probably riding in Sedona too.
That will probably work. I'll send you PM when it gets closer.

Haven't seen @KenW449 in a while but tagging him in case he's still in AZ.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Am I the only person whose depth perception goes to shit in dappled light?
I nearly ran into a tree up on Mountain Lion the other day with the rapid transitions between light and dark. Disconcerting. Usually not an issue but the angle of the dangle was just right

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Am I the only person whose depth perception goes to shit in dappled light?
It's extreme here, the low sun angle and then going into tree sections and you are "blind" for a few seconds. Tinted lenses is just asking for it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nice mellow paced ride today with some fun downhills.

Lady friend contemplating the high line, or the low one over the roots. She did the roots after much debate... She has the skills but needs more confidence and less brakes... lessons with Emily Batty's sister have been helping (I'm the shittiest of teachers).

From yesterday. Big ride in memory of a buddies dog. Long story short, he seperated/divorced from his ex and she somehow kept custody of his dog. Said dog was put down two weeks ago without his knowledge; such a shitty depressing story and double whammy to buddy. Sent him off with a grueling ride and post ride beers at a new brewery.

The beer was great...

They are growing their own hops, too...