Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
First real snow ride. Couldn't go high to hit one of our new trails, but stuff down low was decent. A little warm on the way back and runners were out trying to post-hole. Only a dusting down low. The roots and rough stuff is why I built this bike. Worked pretty well.
244028250_10102395329787098_6223058233214907871_n.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not ready for the snow yet. I'd like another couple of high country rides this year if possible.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sadly no, really just a connector trail. Ridden it a bunch of times never noticed that root ball until I stopped to clean out a drain.
Is it one of the connectors on Tiger somewhere between ML and OTG?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
F-yeah, I thought I recognized it...

There is an under construction trail that drops from about there to NW Timber. There was a do not enter sign at the top, so I pushed a fair bit up from the bottom. Not a 'built' trail, fresh loam for now. Hope they leave it that way, looks promising, should turn gnarly when ridden in.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There is an under construction trail that drops from about there to NW Timber. There was a do not enter sign at the top, so I pushed a fair bit up from the bottom. Not a 'built' trail, fresh loam for now. Hope they leave it that way, looks promising, should turn gnarly when ridden in.
I was so gassed the last time that after OTG I climbed up on the road to get back up to the drop-in to NOTG, they were constructing a trail below that road about 1/2 of the way up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was so gassed the last time that after OTG I climbed up on the road to get back up to the drop-in to NOTG, they were constructing a trail below that road about 1/2 of the way up.
That is just a climb trail that will take you from the bottom of OTG to the connector trail I took the picture from. It will cut some clumbing that just gets burned on a fire road. There is also a new trail that drops in off of the old Preston RR trail. Just a flow trail but there is new unbuilt trail that can get you to the entry and another unbuilt option half way down. Both are fresh loam now but should get pretty spicey once worn in.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Slab City at Sentiers du Moulin was a blast. Except for a couple tiny sections, it's just one big long rock slab, which turns into a gnarly long rock garden at the end. 10/10 would bang again.

Pretty much this is the trail the entire way down:

Girlfriend did really well. I think once she learned that the rock had pretty much unlimited grip, it was game on.

Definitely would need a few runs to get all the little drops and the ending here in this video dialed.

So many ebikes...