Quantcast

the random thought thread

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
But they were such good upstanding young men.

he best friend of Oscar Grant who was there the night a BART police officer fatally shot the unarmed man was shot and killed at a Hayward gas station, authorities and friends said today. Johntue Caldwell, 25, of Fremont was found behind the wheel of a car parked at the 76 gas station at West Tennyson Road and Calaroga Avenue at about 5:35 p.m. Friday, according to police and friends.

Done in by his own homies.......

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i meant gheyin up this place w/ the oprah interview

at least we can confirm it's not just a cruel rumor; that in fact you are from the same beaker as mmike

gonefirefightin

free wieners
SAD NEWS - Please join me in remembering YET ANOTHER great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Dough Boy died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Dough Boy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children, John Dough, Jane Dough, and Dill Dough, plus they had one in the Oven. Services were held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
1. Money cannot buy happiness but it’s more comfortable to cry in a Ferrari than it is on a bicycle

2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard’s name and face

3. Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again

4. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them

5. Alcohol does not solve any problem but then neither does milk

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
my dog eats my undies. he just ate a brand new vs pair that I realllly liked and pooped them out in the yard. If I wash them, like, 100,000 times, is it gross for me to wear them again?