Quantcast

smoke brakes

Monkey
May 18, 2007
one step closer to the lord
DirRt just send mikes kids a big honkIn drum kit !

problem solved
the kids will love ya......daddy on the other hand ... Not so much

I judge by skin color, hair style and by shoes you wear
in reverse order of course

stereo types exist for a reason

Last edited:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Smokers bug me. So do fatty's. There are some fat smokin ho's at work. They're so damn nasty. THe thing that grosses me out the most is that they have horrible hygiene. Brown teeth, stink like sh!t after smoke break time, brown fingers, and dirty tar mustaches. Friggin nasty.
Oh yeah, they also have gunts.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
1. People with who can't construct a complete sentence in general (speaking or written). If you blabber like a complete idiot, you probably are one. Sorry.

2. Smokers. Ewww!

3. Girls who wear tight things who probably shouldn't wear tight things (i.e. skin and bulk spilling over waistbands, exploding through v-necks, etc).

Last edited:

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
People who preface what they are about to say. Ie. "I'm not racist but...all jews must die." Or "I don't mean to judge but...your kids are unruly." Just be a man and embrace your inner ahole.
i have had friends of all races...so no, i dont see myself as a racist...but yes i hate almost every race including my own. i hate the mass not the individual i guess take it as you want

Honus

Monkey
Jun 6, 2006
Boulder, CO
It's usually what people do with their automobiles every day that makes me instantly dislike them-

Parking diagonally across two spaces (or pretty much any form of double parking)
Driving 10mph slower than the speed limit in the passing lane
Non handicapped people parking in a handicapped spot

This is classic-

Attachments

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I have to take 2 spots some times, but that's cause my car is huge. I also go to the back of the lot and use to spots for leingth
If you have a huge truck or whatever, park in the back 40.

No reason to take 2 spaces unless you own an H1. Every other car in the world can fit in one space.

ryebread

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Central Oregon
Anyone that rides a four-wheeler. Are they too fat or lazy to balance on two wheels? What is it about those bubba buggies that attracts the Coors light swilling, lowest common denominator?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Anyone who says "axe" instead of "ask" is immediately assumed to be a moron.

Anyone who is grossly overweight and yet still manages to ride a go-cart around all day thus getting fatter.

Anyone who asks more like a child than their under age 16 child.

People who cut in line. Especially adults. WTF? Wait your turn!

Hipsters. All sorts. I just assume they are semi-politically involved, Pabst drinking morons who have no idea the dangers of being that gaunt, that filthy and greasy, nor the danger of riding through a busy downtown urban environment with no helmet, no lights, and no brakes, in the middle of the night while blowing through red lights.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
more parenting:

I just saw a woman pushing a baby in stroller facing into the sun with no hat and no shade. Poor little kid was wincing away from the noon time sun, and she was oblivious.

BABIES NEED SUN HATS!

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I'm gonna throw my towel into the whole kid debate. My daughter is very polite to adults and knows that they are NOT treated the same as her age group. She also knows that when in a new/public place, you stick close to mom and or dad and if you have something to say, you say it to us and dont shout it. And she is only two years old. Granted she does have her moments and with a toddler approaching three I am sure they are going to get even more fun, but I still feel that if you are an "active" parent and attentive to the kids desires without spoiling them they wont "kick the seat in front of them on an airplane", "run up and down the aisles" and generally behave in a manner that would necessate Dirt coming over. Somehow I dont picture him as the type to walk over to a mom by herself with a crying two year old and tell the mom to shut the kid up. If the kid was 5 and behaving the same way, then yeah sure I agree that society has taken to letting school raise our kids and parents need to sometimes be reminded that they are in fact a PARENT. A job which involves more than just shooting out little replicas of yourself so that someday when you are old you have someone to hopefully keep you out of a nursing home.

MMike... You have to agree that there is NO excuse for a mom walking into the bike shop, going into a corner to look at triathlon clothing and then completely ignoring her three young'ns as they proceed to run amok, tear down displays, and grab bikes to ride around the INSIDE of the store... right?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's usually what people do with their automobiles every day that makes me instantly dislike them-

Parking diagonally across two spaces (or pretty much any form of double parking)
Driving 10mph slower than the speed limit in the passing lane
Non handicapped people parking in a handicapped spot

This is classic-
Oddly enough, that looks like the Irvine Spectrum here in So Cal.

again, and still, fat people. It's not a disease (99.999% of the time), its a byproduct of your own decisions and LAZINESS!
Agreed. It's amazing how you can lose weight when you don't eat 5K+ calories a day and walk further than your car and back. Some people are pudgey, I get that, but there isn't an excuse for being a moose.

Last edited:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
1. People with who can't construct a complete sentence in general (speaking or written). If you blabber like a complete idiot, you probably are one. Sorry.

2. Smokers. Ewww!

3. Girls who wear tight things who probably shouldn't wear tight things (i.e. skin and bulk spilling over waistbands, exploding through v-necks, etc).
Please amend #3 to exclude boobies.

Thanks in advance. :thumb:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm a one man wrecking ball.

Have been since I got my back "fixed." However, I can still run (shuffle) five miles, ride the bike for 40, and today I even did some sit-ups.

But as a person of girth, I will absolutely agree that being fat is about lifestyle choices. I made the conscious decision to eat too much when I was laid up, as food made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I also chose to drink too much during that time, and mostly beer, as it was a good way to tune out the voice in my head saying over and over again "this sucks, I wanna go ride my bike."

You look at most Americans and its a lot like the George Carlin bit on fat people and how most of us comport ourselves.

Its NSFW, but then again, its George Carlin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLRQvK2-iqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLRQvK2-iqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Agreed. It's amazing how you can lose weight when you don't eat 5K+ calories a day and walk further than your car and back. Some people are pudgey, I get that, but there isn't an excuse for being a moose.
And also to Dirt's point - when I say fat/obese, I am referring to those who are so large that it interferes with their ability to perform routine, day to day functions. Having a couple extra pounds doesn't bother me.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
pets.
exotic pets - good job lawbreaker, not only are you caging an animal against its will in a habitat it isn't predisposed to survive in, you are also breaking the law.

cats - if you are a chick and you have a cat, i get it - you want a pet for company. if you have two cats, i get it - you want a pet, and you want it to not be lonely in the day. if you have three cats, i get it - you are a collector and fvcking insane.

dogs - if yours is off-leash on a trail that is posted as "on leash" then don't be shocked when you let it get 20 yards ahead of you and i round the corner on my bike and need to skid to avoid mangling it, just accept the danger you put us all in. also, if you have the retractable training leads and use it to let your dog run 20 feet ahead of you "on leash" in the city, then it turns and and runs into traffic with the slack, don't be sad when fluffy looses some fluff.

Honus

Monkey
Jun 6, 2006
Boulder, CO
I'm gonna throw my towel into the whole kid debate. My daughter is very polite to adults and knows that they are NOT treated the same as her age group. She also knows that when in a new/public place, you stick close to mom and or dad and if you have something to say, you say it to us and dont shout it. And she is only two years old. Granted she does have her moments and with a toddler approaching three I am sure they are going to get even more fun, but I still feel that if you are an "active" parent and attentive to the kids desires without spoiling them they wont "kick the seat in front of them on an airplane", "run up and down the aisles" and generally behave in a manner that would necessate Dirt coming over. Somehow I dont picture him as the type to walk over to a mom by herself with a crying two year old and tell the mom to shut the kid up. If the kid was 5 and behaving the same way, then yeah sure I agree that society has taken to letting school raise our kids and parents need to sometimes be reminded that they are in fact a PARENT. A job which involves more than just shooting out little replicas of yourself so that someday when you are old you have someone to hopefully keep you out of a nursing home.

MMike... You have to agree that there is NO excuse for a mom walking into the bike shop, going into a corner to look at triathlon clothing and then completely ignoring her three young'ns as they proceed to run amok, tear down displays, and grab bikes to ride around the INSIDE of the store... right?
As a parent of three boys (the oldest of which is six) I absolutely agree with you in this regard. I am constantly told by my boys' teachers how unbelievably polite and courteous they are and I take a lot of pride in that. I wish more parents did the same.

Having said that I take great offense to this remark by Dirt-

[ "Mine tends to range more towards the "If your kid runs by me screaming more than once, I will trip and/or clothesline the little bastard."

Then you get into the next set of kids who are spoiled, entitled little **** factories. I will kick those kids right in the head.

One of my friends has a daughter like that. She was getting all sassy with me until I slapped her ass up side the back of her empty skull. Not a love tap, but a straight up "If you act like this as an adult, this is how your man will slap you" sort of slap."]

That is not discipline. That is physical abuse and if you think that is OK then I suggest going and spending a week in a pediatric ICU so you can see firsthand some of the effects of heavy handed parenting. Wait until the police come to you and pull you aside and proceed to tell you how another adult shook your little boy so hard he suffered two fractured ribs, a broken leg and a subdural hematoma. People may think I'm taking this too far but believe me this a very, very serious issue and as a parent it is one of the worst nightmares imaginable. I hope none of you ever have to go through what I, my wife and son had to endure because another adult could not control their frustration.

Do not ever attempt to physically discipline another parent's child- it is not your right. If you have a problem with a child being unruly and interrupting your solitude then go speak to the parent(s) and let them take care of the situation. If the parents are non responsive then go see the movie attendant, restaurant manager, flight attendant, etc. to have the situation resolved. If you want children to act disciplined then you need to show some discipline yourself and act like a responsible adult.

If anyone ever attempted to physically discipline my child they would find themselves in front of a judge so fast they'd think I did it with mirrors.

That's all I have to say on this subject.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
cats - if you are a chick and you have a cat, i get it - you want a pet for company. if you have two cats, i get it - you want a pet, and you want it to not be lonely in the day. if you have three cats, i get it - you are a collector and fvcking insane.
this applies to kids and baby-mamas too; if you have more than 2.5 or either, you are probably a fvcktard.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
this applies to kids and baby-mamas too; if you have more than 2.5 or either, you are probably a fvcktard.
So you've met my sister-in-law, then. After she had the first 2, she knew her marriage was in trouble. What would fix it better than 2 more kids? So divorced with 4 kids, she meets a guy, they hook up, she just recently had her 5th kid and is talking about getting fixed.

It took 3 too many to get to that conclusion? :disgust1:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Hey, if you're controlling your kid then you and I have no issues.
And frankly, I am very happy for you that you're offended. This means you're either a) a good parent, or b) so oblivious that when I do slap your offspring, you'll have no idea why I did it.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then you'll never have to meet someone like me. There are those of us who are really, really sick of the "child cult" in this country. Your kids aren't special, they aren't geniuses, and they really mean nothing to those of us who share some of my opinions.

I am forced by law to keep control of my pets. They are my children.
However, due to weak minded water heads, simps who think that society should have to bare the brunt of the responsibility for their choices/mistakes, and those who are so inbred that maybe society should have to step in, there are no laws forcing you to regulate the behavior of your child.

Sure, if Jr. lights my fence on fire you're supposed to pay for it. And if little Suzie gets drunk and drives through my yard, you're going to have to submit a claim to your insurance. However, these problems could have been averted.

Children are much like dogs, they respond to a heavy hand. I have smacked my dogs on the ass to get their attention, and as such, or after rubbing their noses in it, they got the message not to do whatever the offending behavior was again. Maybe do the same with your kids (America, not you in specific) and see where that gets you.

Those of us without kids don't owe you anything, nor do we owe your little ones anything. Behave, or someone is going to have words with mom and dad. If they get offended, then its going to be more than words.

Mind you, this isn't something I do lightly. However, like last night when I was at dinner at a place that specifically frowns on kids being there, I did have to get up and share with a pair of complete zombies that their kids screaming and throwing things as they sprinted around was not going to fly. A calm and cold tone of voice was all that was needed for Dad to snap out of his work/life/sexless induced coma and get control of the kids. Mind you mommy looked at me like she was watching me anally violate grandma while pouring sugar down the gas tank, but the needed remedy was acheived.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
So you've met my sister-in-law, then. After she had the first 2, she knew her marriage was in trouble. What would fix it better than 2 more kids? So divorced with 4 kids, she meets a guy, they hook up, she just recently had her 5th kid and is talking about getting fixed.

It took 3 too many to get to that conclusion? :disgust1:
so many women want babies and weddings. the obligations of being married and raising children, isn't on their to-do list, but they are willing to turn a blind eye to the long-term issues if they can get the short term satisfaction.

i found that when girls were coming on strong, the fastest way to get them to put the brakes on was to inform them i was divorced and fixed. funny how the phone calls would suddenly stop.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
people who talk on their cellphones excessively. Hang the f*ck up we're on the bus. Hang the f*ck up we're in a car. Hang the f*ck up you're driving/showering/pooping/eating/meeting/riding/crying I don't care. I wish gyms had lazers that would automatically fry anybody on or near a piece of equipment and on their cellphone. Need to make a quick call, fine, go over by the toilet and make your call then get back to work.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
exuberant expression of your love for god or pot, particularly when it influences you to don clothing and bumper stickers telling the world of this.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
People who think they are important enough to write really longs posts about their non biking thoughts on a mountainbiking forum.