Quantcast

World Championships - Val di Sole

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
that photo of moseley is absolutely stellar.....and i'm not just saying that because its black and white.....composition is SPOT ON.....angles, symmetry, depth of field, the officials in the background and her blurred front wheel......RAD!....made my morning...

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
The sole east cost gravity nominee, Geoff Ulmer is out. Broken collarbine and concussion training in Pila, Italy.

In the words of Jim Dangle: "DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!"

I hope he's doing okay, considering.

Give him our best!

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Akula-doesn't Sam ALWAYS only do 4 runs? ;)
I'm pretty sure he would rather be eating Calzones with Fraser, but he realised that if he wants to make enough cash to put gas in his moto then he has to do at least a few runs, ya know keep Monster happy.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
AWESOME pic, Fraser. God that looks hairy - it's one of those sections where the only way to keep from falling is to not touch your breaks and go 100 mph. Of course, that creates the situation where there's ZERO margin for error. Can't wait for this race!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Come on now Stik, take it easy. He's not back full time and your snarky remarks might get the OTB removed. Then I'll have to put you back on my yuck list.

...And I know how much care about that. ;)

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Sucks about Dan! Maybe it will inspire Gee.

That Mosely pic is amazing...dropping into that in the wet, knowing you can't touch brakes the whole way would make me wet myself. Can't wait to see the big boys on that section.

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
We all know what the big question is at this years Worlds...What the hell is this mascot?

My money is on a hybrid ferret/otter combo.