Quantcast

World Championships - Val di Sole

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
its a Marmota marmota, or Alpine Marmot, found only in Europe in the Alps, Carpathians, Tatra, and reintroduced in the Pyrenees.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Yay! Cheers Fraser.

I hope it dries out. Help spread the field a bit, make the race more interesting...

If it stays wet like that, well, we all know the outcome...

BlackElvis

Chimp
Dec 5, 2007
Slovenia, Europe
Am I the only one who can't see this video? I can see all the others fine, but this one just turns the viewing screen black.
Apparently we share the same problem. Some videos work great and some just go black and nothing happens. It doesnt even start loading.

all the programs are the latest version (ff, flash, qt)

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
. . .

all the programs are the latest version (ff, flash, qt)
Same here - I've got all the latest updates. After it sits as a black screen for a while, it then gives a still image of the video and an error message that reads "We're sorry, the requested stream cannot be found."

Weird.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Unless you ride WBSK or MotoGP...Nori Haga broke one of his collarbones in three places 3 weeks ago and last weekend won both races at the last round of World Superbikes in Germany :clapping:
Surgery? I can't see his shoulder being anywhere close to solid without it. I think I could still sometimes feel my bones seperated at 2 or 3 weeks when I broke mine... That's incredible though.

Transcend, that video makes me even more upset I'm not there. That track looks incredible!

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Collarbone is one month of thumb sucking.
That's what I'm supposed to be doing? Ahhhh...

Unless you ride WBSK or MotoGP...Nori Haga broke one of his collarbones in three places 3 weeks ago and last weekend won both races at the last round of World Superbikes in Germany :clapping:
Ok, how can I do that? Not the winning (or riding MotoGP), just up and about in 3 weeks!

-ska todd

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
That's what I'm supposed to be doing? Ahhhh...

Ok, how can I do that? Not the winning (or riding MotoGP), just up and about in 3 weeks

-ska todd

Haga is different, I'm sure he had some flash laser surgery in Italy, but it wouldn't have mattered either way, Nori eats nails and poos roses. He's like Peanut Butter and Blackcurrent Jam, shouldn't work but does. He rides his moto opposite to physics, front end drifts.

Anyways riding DH with a bust Clavicle is way harder then riding a SBK with one, you can use your legs and body weight so much more on a Moto then a bicycle, so more Thumb suckin' for you! Ha.!!!

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
I don't care about being back on the bike in 3 weeks. I just want to sleep thru the night, shower like a normal human, and not almost puke from blinding pain a dozen times a day! :cheers:

-ska todd

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
I don't care about being back on the bike in 3 weeks. I just want to sleep thru the night, shower like a normal human, and not almost puke from blinding pain a dozen times a day! :cheers:

-ska todd
I suggest going to your doctor and asking for a double dose of harden the fcuk up then!:biggrin:

Seriously though, Peaty raced '04 worlds, like 1 week after surgery, 3 weeks after a collar-bone break, but that was serious plates and screw job which is always avoided if possible. So yeah back to my first answer, harden up!!!!

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
I gather I am just a wuss. That's why these guys are pro athletes and I'm a desk jockey. :D

-ska todd

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
I'll let ya know heading to the doctors in about an hour. 3 weeks is the goal but 4 would work.
Sorry to hear your son got hurt. He was just starting to find his feet in big time racing.....Qualifying 89th in Fort William was impressive. Hopefully this does not derail him long term.