Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
it was hot as hell out there.. not a whole lot of fun, as we were tired, hungry, and didn't have the DJ bikes... but time spent jumping is better than time spent sittin' around :brow:

looks like you're officially back in socal now that you've bled onto the trails
props for surviving your first stunt shuttle!

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
fockin dirt jumps, some looked like quarter pipes. :crazy: I was able to pick and ride the easy line...which was the fireroad back to the car.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
It wasnt so much of Bens fault, I just got spooked. He was resting in a shaded spot of that fast straightaway (right after where it forks and drops you into that steep loose chute) and I didnt see him until I was damn near right next to him and may have clipped him. One of my best falls yet...but not as pleasing to the eye as my OTB on First Crack I'm sure (Adam can attest to that).

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
nice dude!

you missed my 2mph cliff-slide crash.. balancing on that loose off-camber exposure, the ground just disappeared from under my front wheel, swoooshh into the bushes i go, just in time for Adam to appear and ask "whoa, what happened here?"

i knew i should have hugged the left side
tsk tsk tsk :disgust1:

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
randy! forget the Blindside.. Transition finally made a bike just for you!
bike 4 randy
That may be the 1 and only bike I'll ever need. Doesnt look that they saved much room for a water bottle cage though, and if there is something that I must have, its a water bottle cage...oh, and streamers.;)

That thing reminds me of the Diamond Back Mission for some reason....hmm.

How was the wedding Scott?

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
go figure, Transition makes a bike ready to huck 20 foot gaps and casually says.. ummm, yea.. this is our "chick bike"

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
I would love to hit that aliso shuttle, but I might have to pass since my wife could give birth any second and thats a bit far, but have fun. Anyone up for stunt, sat or sunday? If not I might do a jdrop loop sun morning.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Aliso is good but I'm limited to the trail bike right now....some of those can be a bit sketch on that bike.