Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I'd be down for this but I can't make the 8am. If anybody is down for anything OC wise DH/trail or even BB, let me know.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I'm down for Sat after 9am and Sun all day..either Trail or DH.
Lets get something sorted...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
probably a very wise call on your part:clapping: i'll have to catch up with you on an o.c. ride one of these days
Even if I have to pull your lifeless body from the sheets of heLL you call bed; you will raise the wrath of carnage and destruction with me on the saga down!!!!!!!!!
Sorry kinda sounded cool so I went with it.
Yeah when you get back lets ride I am kinda Irked about not going but also would be kinda BS for her to have 9 months, a big body and all the discomfort while I ride. :think: On second thought.
Nah we'll hook up nd ride. :D Be safe and do a little gnar action for me.

Haybear

Chimp
Jun 2, 2007
San Diego
hey guys, I am wondering if any of you have ridden at ted williams down in SD. If you have, could any of you PM some details on the place. I am having no luck finding info and a friend of mine, who has ridden it before and can't remember where exactly it is, want to ride it tomorrow morning... let me know if you know anything.

thanks!!!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
hey guys, I am wondering if any of you have ridden at ted williams down in SD. If you have, could any of you PM some details on the place. I am having no luck finding info and a friend of mine, who has ridden it before and can't remember where exactly it is, want to ride it tomorrow morning... let me know if you know anything.

thanks!!!
Hey this aint no D@mn help forum Gummi bear!
Just kidding!
I have no idea but intrested as well.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC

thanks!!!
Your best bet is to PM one of the SD guys on here or STR. Or...you guys can always drive North and meet us up for the OC run tomm:brows: .

Haybear

Chimp
Jun 2, 2007
San Diego
gummi here, thanks for the advice... got a PM with the possible loc on the TW.

I would love to meet up in the OC with you guys, just not tomorrow. I am looking for a short session in the morning. I have work in the afternoon.

yours,

gummi bear.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Holly choppy I felt like I was biking a benihannas restraunt with all the chop going on. Laguna was good. 1 Particular trail was pretty bad but overall it rocked! Hiked the T & A trail not too bad but I did hear the most inspiring words I have ever hear in my life that I will live by if possible.
"Hiking sucks!" Per a fellow monkie who I will not name (abstrakt51). Thanks and i will live by this moto as much as possible. :D

Haybear

Chimp
Jun 2, 2007
San Diego
road TW today. Thanks for those who PM'd me. Much obliged. It was fun. I built up a lot of confidence on the little doubles they have there. Nothing really flowy on the downhills, cept for a few spots. Some really messy lines to follow. But, a good place to session on jumps of various types.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
road TW today. Thanks for those who PM'd me. Much obliged. It was fun. I built up a lot of confidence on the little doubles they have there. Nothing really flowy on the downhills, cept for a few spots. Some really messy lines to follow. But, a good place to session on jumps of various types.
Good deal, glad you had a good time. We are going to have to hook up and ride.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Holly choppy I felt like I was biking a benihannas restraunt with all the chop going on. Laguna was good. 1 Particular trail was pretty bad but overall it rocked! Hiked the T & A trail not too bad but I did hear the most inspiring words I have ever hear in my life that I will live by if possible.
"Hiking sucks!" Per a fellow monkie who I will not name (abstrakt51). Thanks and i will live by this moto as much as possible. :D
Fun stuff today guys...and thanks for playing shuttle today Bull.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
No worries anytime. A good game of round robin made it worth it.
THANKS for the tip on the fork for this kind of terrain made a world of difference as well as a big thanks to the dude on the swd and the nicolai for the settings on comp for the 888. 2 :thumb:'s up
Abstrakt we need to go ride soon, Im down for a while once the baby is born, Im mr. mom :D. Wife wont let me put him in my camelback with 1/2 a coconut taped on his head for riding. :mad:

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
ride while you can! I'm off the bike a month and a half already! I'm thinking about trying a sully run this weekend. Man, this kid won't sleep! so we'll see what happens.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
ride while you can! I'm off the bike a month and a half already! I'm thinking about trying a sully run this weekend. Man, this kid won't sleep! so we'll see what happens.
HAAAAA! Your the dad. I forgot who it was. Man congratulations I know its bad but its worth it and the toddler stage is when it rocks!!!! Mines due in 2 weeks (my 3rd) and im stoked, little boy.
I'll be down for Sully saturday, the wife works and my daughter can probably hang with her grandma.
Let me know I need to shuttle or look to as much DH as possible. My knees still popping and clicking every extension.

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Anyone interested in hitting Simi BMX Sunday night? Practice is from 4-5:30pm. Racing starts about 6. If there are enough of us riding Big Wheels perhaps we can get a race all to ourselves.

TGreathead?
Overtheedge?
Blender?
BNeall?

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
yes, adam..
pics plz.... i know, i know, you'll be way too fast and way too busy whipping tabletops on A-line.. but a few action pics won't put you out will they.

take care of that "cement sampling" elbow.
:monkeydance:

Congrats!
I'm off to WHISTLER this weekend, so y'all just gotta ride without me :(

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
i will be in Marmoth.
yaaay

Anyone interested in hitting Simi BMX Sunday night? Practice is from 4-5:30pm. Racing starts about 6. If there are enough of us riding Big Wheels perhaps we can get a race all to ourselves.

TGreathead?
Overtheedge?
Blender?
BNeall?

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
HAAAAA! Your the dad. I forgot who it was. Man congratulations I know its bad but its worth it and the toddler stage is when it rocks!!!! Mines due in 2 weeks (my 3rd) and im stoked, little boy.
I'll be down for Sully saturday, the wife works and my daughter can probably hang with her grandma.
Let me know I need to shuttle or look to as much DH as possible. My knees still popping and clicking every extension.
Thanks, yeah its been insane, fun but insane. The last week has been a bit trying, since the little guy has been having some issues, but they are all temporary I hope. I can't wait to take him riding at some point in the future.

Still not sure if I will be able to ride this weekend, we'll see.