Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Corp now has a helpline and an internal website. We have a lot of customers in affected areas and travel lots, so I get why some folks here are concerned.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
looks like were printing an extra 8 billion for corona virus...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Aw Gee I just got invited to an All Hands Conference call involving the Infectious Disease Control officers of every EMS agency and service provider to discuss how we are going to move forward in handling patient flow and protocols in this crisis. Details at 11

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
All I know is, as an airline employee, swine flu hysteria was prime Mexico non-rev travel time. Were I even vaugely interested in travel to China, Id bet the seat map is WIDE open. International business class is best class. :fancy:
if i had a shirt made that said "i went to huwan province and all i got was sweet and sour pork".....okay to wear to the airport?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just read that Italy has shut down all schools, universities, and day cares until at least March 15. Car sales down 80% in China as well.

This is going to last at least a few months in terms of just the economic fallout.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just read that Italy has shut down all schools, universities, and day cares until at least March 15. Car sales down 80% in China as well.

This is going to last at least a few months in terms of just the economic fallout.
anyone who gets on a cruise ship is fucking nuts.