Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They are too busy fighting among themselves now and claiming the other side is antifa. Seriously they are that stupid.

Also that flat contained photos and reproductions of a famous painter and now they are gone. Since you know patriots should destroy famous national painters (he was a leftist though so they might think it's an excuse but I doubt their tiny brains get that)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They are too busy fighting among themselves now and claiming the other side is antifa. Seriously they are that stupid.

Also that flat contained photos and reproductions of a famous painter and now they are gone. Since you know patriots should destroy famous national painters (he was a leftist though so they might think it's an excuse but I doubt their tiny brains get that)
vanilla isis

Stay safe man. Lots of clusterfucks coming together right now where you are (just like you said).

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
vanilla isis

Stay safe man. Lots of clusterfucks coming together right now where you are (just like you said).
You are spot on with Vanilla isis. Far Right morons were scaring us that Muslims will hurt our women but right now Far Right morons are attacking women on anti abortion marches and national muslim organizations actually support the marches.

Thankfully I have a rather unwelcoming face so morons usually avoid me despite my lack of any muscle.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bullshit. I heckle in you in real life exactly as I do here. You deal with endless shit when I'm around. :cupidarrow:

Been awhile but....
Well yeah, but you're just a noisy little dude.

I've been getting plenty of dirty looks about my "chinga tu maga" mask. Size is helpful. I'm debating getting one made that says "Hey, Dicknose! Fix your mask." Or just as simple as "Fix your mask, asshole."