Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

[Checks location] Eastern Washington for those not surprised.
Interestingly Eastern Washington isn't seeing much of the 3rd wave yet. I don't know if people learned from their horrible 2nd wave. In Yakima about 6% of the population tested positive and .13% of the population died from Covid. 6% certainly isn't a herd immunity level, North Dakota is at 8% and raging.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
speaking of tacos....i just had a heated duscussion over the availability of authentic jalisco style in jackson. what do you guys think about the locally available cilantro there? Not even going to worry about true street style, Ive accepted lowering my standards when traveling.

yall see how dumb that shit sounds when people have a virus eating their organs?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Colorado just had to add a new severity level to their COVID county restrictions. Apparently red severe wasn't enough, now we have purple, extremely severe risk!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Well, kids, another 24 hours of getting my ass kicked. Fever dreams, tossed and turned all night...then slept until 4:30.
Not much appetite, so maybe I will lose a few pounds!
Get probiotics from the health food store, to restore the healthy biomes in your gut/GI.

I've had better luck with the refrigerated capsules than the shelf-stable gummies (post-antibiotics...)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Welp us EMS Professionals get to be Guinea pigs...again. First it was the mandate that we must all be vaccinated for the Flu. Now it come down that as soon as a Covid Vaccine is certified as safe all healthcare professionals must get vaccinated by the County Health office OH Joy. at least they are paying for it

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw a neighbor unload probably over 100.rolls of toilet paper into their garage today.

These are people who pay someone to clear spider webs from their yard. I think I know where to find supplies if things get tight.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I was positing to Wifey that since this thing affects the senses of taste and smell, I am amazed that it hasn’t affected sight, hearing, and touch as well. What a fucking mess that would be! And people would STILL be convinced it was a hoax, even if they were deaf, dumb, and blind.
astounding.