Quantcast

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Can’t we just pump this shit into the air at crowded spaces?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Can’t we just pump this shit into the air at crowded spaces?

You mean... like... chemtrails?

:tinfoil: :panic: :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I am sure this has been discussed, but why don’t all of the health insurance companies, Medicaid, Medicare, VA, etc, just threaten to drop anyone who is unvaxxed without a valid health reason?
Or, at the very least, offer a benefit discount to those that do?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am sure this has been discussed, but why don’t all of the health insurance companies, Medicaid, Medicare, VA, etc, just threaten to drop anyone who is unvaxxed without a valid health reason?
Or, at the very least, offer a benefit discount to those that do?

I can only imagine what the costs of COVID care are going to do to health premiums next year. I would hope vaccination status will have an impact on that like smoking status.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
White House COVID response coordinator Jeff Zients: "In the past week, Florida has had more COVID cases than all 30 states with the lowest case rates combined. And Florida and Texas alone have accounted for nearly 40% of new hospitalizations across the country."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
White House COVID response coordinator Jeff Zients: "In the past week, Florida has had more COVID cases than all 30 states with the lowest case rates combined. And Florida and Texas alone have accounted for nearly 40% of new hospitalizations across the country."

But you can't quantify the freedom that comes from not being mildly inconvenienced.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Belgrade (i.e. where the working class of BZN lives) made masks optional and I fear/suspect the same will be true for BZN School Board.

No vaccine for <12 (i.e. my 5th grader) but what could possibly go wrong...

FML

+++++
/snark:

1628795480555.png

1628795480719.png

snark/

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Florida and Texas need to burn. The only way they'll see the forest for the trees is when the bodies start stacking up and only THEN will we be able to possibly do better next time, with bodies to point at. Unfortunate, but reality I think.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Florida and Texas need to burn. The only way they'll see the forest for the trees is when the bodies start stacking up and only THEN will we be able to possibly do better next time, with bodies to point at. Unfortunate, but reality I think.

They will just blame someone else or claim it is fake. The only people that will learn are the dead ones.